neue Beiträge
  • ellend1
    Erfahrener Benutzer

[gelöst] Marriage 1730 Homburg

Quelle bzw. Art des Textes: Family Search
    Jahr, aus dem der Text stammt: 1730
    Ort und Gegend der Text-Herkunft: Homburg
    Namen um die es sich handeln sollte: Friedrich Hirsch

Good afternoon. I am seeking translation help with the 12 SEP 1730 marriage entry for Friedrich Hirsch x Christina Elisabetha Collerin.

I am particularly interested in what is written about Friedrich's father: Christian Hirsch (my direct ancestor). I have no birth or death dates for Christian. I only know he was a widow at the time of his 1693 marriage to Catharina Beinbrech (in Wolfersweiler). Thank you for any hints.

Regards,

Ellen
    Angehängte Dateien
  • benangel
    Erfahrener Benutzer

Hello,

here what I read in German:

den 12. September ist Friedrich Hirsch, weyland Christian Hirsch gewesenen hochfürstlichen Pfalz Zweybrückischen Hoffbeständers zu Gustavusburg nachgelassener ehelicher Sohn des Schreiner Handwerks, und mit Jungfrau Christina Elisabetha Collerin, Jacob Collers hiesigen Bürgers und Schuhmachers eheliche Tochter mach dreimaliger Proklamation christlich copuliert worden

My translation, but I am not very good with this type of text:
    On September 12, Friedrich Hirsch, Christian Hirsch (already died), former royal court tenant at Gustavusburg in Palatinate Zweibruecken, legitimate son and carpenter, and the virgin Christina Elisabetha Collerin, legitimate daughter of the local citizen and shoemaker's Jacob Coller , after three proclamations christianly copulated

For Gustavusburg look here:
    Der Hattweiler Hof, ein ehemaliges Ritterlehensgut, ist die Keimzelle des Dorfes Jägersburg.  Aus seinem Bereich wurde um 1700 der Altbrei...

The Hattweiler Hof, a former knight's fiefdom, is the nucleus of the village of Jägersburg.

Around 1700 the Alt Breitenfelderhof and in 1764 the Neu Breitenfelderhof were split off from his area.

Until 1590 the estate was called Hattweiler, 1590-1721 Hansweiler, 1721-1749 Gustavusburg and from 1749 Jägersburg
    Gruß
    Bernd

Kommentar

• ellend1
      Erfahrener Benutzer

Thank you for the translation and information, Bernd. You have given me a few things to look into.

Kind regards,

Ellen

Kommentar

Lädt...
      X