• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • conita_
    Benutzer

Help on Tecklenburg on my ancestor

Hello to everyone! My name is Costanza and I'm writing from Argentina, I'm doing a research on my ancestors.
    I'm now trying to gather information about Lambert Polemann: It seems that He was a countless court official in Tecklenburg and also a lawyer, procurator and notary public.
    I don't have his date of birth (but he came from Osnabrück), and he seemed to passed away in 1628.
    This is all I have on him.

I have already written to the Tecklenburg archive but didn't get an answer yet.
    If anyone can give me some information regarding his date of birth, his work, family members, or anything would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you very very much!
  • Xtine
    Administrator

Hello again,

Tecklenburg is also online at Archion
    Viele Grüße .................................. .
    Christine

.. .............
    Wer sich das Alte noch einmal vor Augen führt, um das Neue zu erkennen, der kann anderen ein Lehrer sein.
    (Konfuzius)

Kommentar

• conita_
      Benutzer

Thank you very much, sadly I don't have an account and it's rather impossible for me to pay in other currencies due to the economic situation in Argentina

Kommentar

• sammy
        Erfahrener Benutzer

Hello Constanza,

Lambert Polemann died 1628. He was married with Maria Westerblech.
        The son Johannes was born 9.8.1623 in Osnabrück and died on 17.4.1680 in Bremen. He married Maria Graven on 10.11.1650 in Wildeshausen. Maria died 1661. They had 5 children. Now Johannes married in Wildeshausen 1663 Catharina Renegarde. They had 8 children.

Sammy

Kommentar

• conita_
          Benutzer

Thank you very much Sammy!
          It seems that the date of birth from Lambert is a little difficult to find.
          This information that you found, where was it? So I can add the source to my archive. Thank you very much!!

Zitat von sammy Beitrag anzeigen
          Hello Constanza,

Lambert Polemann died 1628. He was married with Maria Westerblech.
          The son Johannes was born 9.8.1623 in Osnabrück and died on 17.4.1680 in Bremen. He married Maria Graven on 10.11.1650 in Wildeshausen. Maria died 1661. They had 5 children. Now Johannes married in Wildeshausen 1663 Catharina Renegarde. They had 8 children.

Sammy

Kommentar

• sammy
            Erfahrener Benutzer

Hello Constanza,
            Ancestry has a complete family tree.
            best regards
            Sammy

Kommentar

• LutzM
              Erfahrener Benutzer

Hello,
              here the corresponding screenshots.

Lieben Gruß

Lutz

--------------
              mein Stammbaum
              suche Eising * um 1880 aus/bei Creuzburg/Ostpreußen, sowie (August & Hellmut) Wegner und (Friederike) Lampe * um 1840 aus/bei Kleinzerlang/Prignitz

Kommentar

• conita_
                Benutzer

I keep getting surprised and amazed by this incredible comunity and the kindness of you all, thank you!!

Kommentar

Lädt...
                X