• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • ciris
    Neuer Benutzer

Czarnowasy(Czarnowanz)-Cyrus(Cyrys,Cyris), Klisa, Niedworok, Koesler

Sorry for the english, but I have tried all the english sites without luck. My Cyrus family immigrated to the United States from Schlesien in 1888. I am looking for any Cyrus, Klisa, Niedwork, or Koesler families that are or came from Czarnowanz. My ancestor Johann Cyrus was born in 1858 in Czarnowanz and came with his wife, Rosalia Klisa(born 1859 in Czarnowanz) and daughter to America. Johann had 4 brothers and 4 sisters. His brother Jacob Cyris died in Opole in 1920. I don't know if he had a family in Opole. Rosalia had 3 brothers and 4 sisters. Johann's parents were Edward Cyrys(of Brinnitz) and Eva Koesler(of Czarnowanz). Rosalia's parents were Matthaeus Klisa and Josepha Niedworok(of Czarnowanz).
  • Friedhard Pfeiffer
    Erfahrener Benutzer

Czarnowanz = from 1936: Klosterbrück, district Oppeln, has an own Catholoc parish. Mormones has film of the parish registers from 1766 to 1948.
    Yours sincerely
    Friedhard Pfeiffer

Kommentar

• ciris
      Neuer Benutzer

Thanks for the response. I have used the Mormon parish registers to get information about ancestors before 1870. I am tryng to find where Cyrus/Klisa and others ended up across Schlesien and other parts of Germany after 1900 to present day. Ultimately I would like to connect all Cyrus/Cyrys/Cyris and Klisa families living today in Germany(and the few in Poland). They are both such uncommon surnames for the area that most are likely connected.
      Zuletzt geändert von ciris; 08.03.2010, 05:01.

Kommentar

• khalil
        Neuer Benutzer

cyrus/zirus

hello,

my fourth gr.grandfather was
        Eduard Heinrich Cyrus from Nieciecz, Lubusz Voivodeship, Poland.

his wife was Marie Johanna Oppel.
        they had a son also named Johann August Zirus.he born 1852 in Winnice, Sokołów Podlaski, Mazowieckie, Polska.

has anyone informations about the cyrus/zirus from poland and around the world?i know original they came from armenia.

Kommentar

Lädt...
        X