• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • Pyrmofix
    Benutzer

Brodek u Konice

ich bereite eine Ahnentafel für Deutsch Brodek (heute: Brodek und Konice) vor und komme auch nicht umhin die Nachbarorte mit zu betrachten, da die deutschsprachigen Bewohner untereinander und häufig aus den umliegenden Dörfern Döschna, Ölhütten u Wachtl geheiratet haben. Schreibe derzeit alle Trauungen von 1784 bis 1916 ab, um eine vollständige Ahnentafel erstellen zu können. Bei Bedarf kann ich eventuell helfen.

Suche Gerichtsakten (Grundbücher, Personalakten etc); in welchem Archiv liegen die Dokumente von Brodek?
  • jacq
    Super-Moderator

Moin Pyrmofix,

folgendes kam mir gerade in den Sinn - vllt. nützt es ja später ergänzend.

Lahnregister: http://www.mza.cz/a8web/a8apps1/d1/D1-S1-All2.htm
    Reinzoomen. Blaue Punkte mit L sind die jeweiligen Register, die Orte mit roten Punkten sind darin enthalten.

Brodek u Konice: http://www.mza.cz/a8web/a8apps1/d1/d...4.htm?ddpn=114

darin aber auch z.B.
    Ohlütten (Lhota u Konice): http://www.mza.cz/a8web/a8apps1/d1/d...94.htm?ddpn=67
    Wachtel (Skřípov): http://www.mza.cz/a8web/a8apps1/d1/d...4.htm?ddpn=107
    Döschna (Dešná): http://www.mza.cz/a8web/a8apps1/d1/d...94.htm?ddpn=67

Du kannst unten im grauen Kasten auf die Orte klicken und es wird die entsprechende Seite angezeigt.
    Viele Grüße,
    jacq

Kommentar

• Pyrmofix
      Benutzer

Vielen Dank, der erste Link (Zuordnung der Orte zum Archiv) war sehr hilfreich - danke.
      Die Auflistung der Lähner von 1677 in den Orten Brodek, Döschna, Ölhütten, Wachtl und viele Orte mehr hatte ich schon im Internet gefunden.

Werde Anfang Juni 2015 in Brodek sein und dann in Olmütz das Archiv besuchen und dort nach Dokumenten suchen.

Kommentar

• JanaS
        Neuer Benutzer

HI

Hi am sorry that i dont write to You in germany language, but I do speak only czech and english. I am from Brodek u Konice - Deutsch Brodek and my family had been there for few centuries. I looking especialy for the surname Thon, because part of that family move after 2WW to the germany. And also maybe I could help You with the information from around that area. I started doing my family tree this year and I would like to find some more information. Am sorry and also apologize if You are not intrested to. So please let me know.
        Thank You very much
        with greetings Jana

Kommentar

• Pyrmofix
          Benutzer

Hi JanaS,
          I am seaching about "Schmid" und have in my Database some "Thon", you see in the graphic. In June I was in Brodek u Konice and met Konrad Luza.
          Just now i would like to see old protocols of meeting of parish council in the time 1925-1933, at that time the Grandfather Franz wars mayor.
          Nobody can say, where these are in Archiv.
          Nice to hear from you
          Angehängte Dateien

Kommentar

• JanaS
            Neuer Benutzer

Hi your answear is great. Thank You very much. I had in my family surname Thon and Smid (but I think that Smid family coming from Horní Štěpánov) As I only doing this a fwe months I have lot to stil find. But I already founded that the Thon family go by as far to 17 century in deutsch brodek. I have already a few papers and also i manage last week copy the chronicle of brodek where is writen mostly about all people after 1945 which move to the brodek. Surname Thon had been inBrodek only as a one family, so far I think so.

Kommentar

• JanaS
              Neuer Benutzer

I just check my family tree and the name You pointed_ Albert Thon...if his father is Johann Thon, born 1801 then he is my great great great great grandfather brother

Kommentar

• Pyrmofix
                Benutzer

I give you a family tree and a family list of your Johann, he ist born exactly 02.03.1801 and his father is Ignatz Thon married with Apollonia Wlach.

Have a pleasure, that is in the moment all I have.

my eMail: rg.ruerup@web.de
                Angehängte Dateien

Kommentar

• JanaS
                  Neuer Benutzer

Hi

Am a speechless and having a realy great moment. Thank You for that. I will write to You email today.

Kommentar

Lädt...
                  X