• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • el17270
    Neuer Benutzer

Präsentation - Heep - Scherer

Hallo mein Name ist Eric und ich Lengele verwaltet den Stammbaum meiner Familie auf myheritage.fr Ort.
    Ich bin für die Familie meines Vaters stammt ursprünglich aus Deutschland:
    Mutter mein Urgroßvater aufgerufen Rosette Heep Margaretha wurde am 1866.11.03 in Steinbach geboren (Pfarrei Oberweyer) und taufte 1866.07.11. Der Name seines Vaters war George Heep und seine Mutter Margaretha, geb. Scherer wahrscheinlich um 1844.
    Derzeit bin ich in der Tat völlig blockiert bin ich kein Deutsch, damit ich die Verwendung von Google für die Übersetzung.
    Ich hoffe, dass jemand mir Ihr Forum Hilfe zu geben.
    Vielen Dank im Voraus für Ihre Hilfe.
  • dorsch
    Erfahrener Benutzer

Hi, Eric,
    welcome!
    I suggest you write English, if that is your mothertongue. Most people here will understand more from your English than from that google translator thing that produces an almost indecipherable nonsense! ;-)

So you have a tree on my heritage and your ancestors are from Germany - I understood that much correctly, didn't I?

Your great-grandfather's mother (= your great-great-grandmother) was Margaretha Rosette Heep, born on Nov. 3rd, 1866 (= 03.011.1866 the way we write the date in Germany^^) in Steinbach (Pfarrei Oberweyer), baptized there on Nov. 7th, (07.11.) 1866. - Right?

Your great-grandfather's father was Georg(e) Heep.

And his mother was Margareta Heep, née Scherer, presumably born in 1844. - Right?

I'm not at all sure if I have succeeded in disentangling the google translation correctly. Please correct the facts if I've got them all wrong!

And once we know where to start from, tell us what we can do. You're welcome to any kind of help!

Greetings
    DorSch
    „Krönung der Alten sind die Enkel und der Stolz der Kinder sind ihre Ahnen“ (Sprüche, Kap.17, Vers 6)

Suche nach FN Leidiger in Thüringen.

Kommentar

• el17270
      Neuer Benutzer

Reply to dorsch

I have a tree on www.myheritage.fr and my ancestors are from Germany

In fact my great-grandfather's mother (= my great-great-grandmother) was Marguerite Rosetta HEEP, born on Nov. 3rd, 1866 ( 03.011.1866) the way we write the date in Germany^^) in Steinbach (Pfarrei Oberweyer), baptized there on Nov. 7th, (07.11. 1866).

Marguerite Rosetta parent's were : Georges HEEP probably born in 1844 I think in Germany and Margueritte HEEP, born SCHERER, presumably in 1844 or 1832.

I'm stopped in my search because of the languages : I don't speak germain!

It will be very great for me if someone from this forum could help me to find informations about my family like act of wedding, born or death .

A big thank you in advance

Sincerely

Kommentar

• dorsch
        Erfahrener Benutzer

Hello, el17270,
        thank you for your answer and for confirming and correcting my guesses.
        Now that we know what you've got I suggest that you place your further questions in the sub-forum "Hessen Genealogie". Because Steinbach near Oberweyer in the county of Hessen is the place you will want to start from with your search for documents. Maybe someone there is researching in the region and can look up things for you in the churchbook together with his own research. Sorry I can't be of more help.
        Greetings
        DorSch
        „Krönung der Alten sind die Enkel und der Stolz der Kinder sind ihre Ahnen“ (Sprüche, Kap.17, Vers 6)

Suche nach FN Leidiger in Thüringen.

Kommentar

• petrdetok
          Erfahrener Benutzer

Hello

there are family book for Oberweyer http://www.nnp.de/lokales/limburg-la...;art680,177123

the church books are in http://www.bistumlimburg.de/nc/bildu...5D=kirchenbuch

Kirchenbücher der Pfarrei Oberweyer 1633-1899 im Diözesanarchiv Limburg (2009)

this is your site? http://gw.geneanet.org/ldelebecque?lang=de&v=HEEP&m=N

And here is the page for Hessen

Greetings

Detlef
          Jede Generation lächelt über die Väter,
          lacht über die Großväter
          und bewundert die Urgroßväter
          (William Somerset Maugham)

Mitglied im Pommerschen Greif e.V.
          Mitglied im Arbeitskreis Familiengeschichte Vorpommern" im Verein "Pommerscher Greif e.V.

Ziegenort in Pommern

Kommentar

Lädt...
          X