• Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • miss stornoway
    Neuer Benutzer

Researching my family of Pockbergers

Hello All,

I am researching my family of Pockbergers from Pyrmont and Oesdorf and was hoping that someone has some interest in them also.

Wilhelm Pockberger B: 1822 m Caroline Bornemann B: 1826.

They had eight children.

Caroline (1853) m August Diekmann. Anna (1856) m Heinrich Nehrenstedt. Leopold (1858), Wilhelm (1860), Helene (1862) (my great grandmother) m Ossian Robertson (Scotland). Wilhelm 2 (1864), Auguste (1864), Clara (1867) m Otto Kretzschmar and laterly ? Herzshomaz.

Wilhelm (2) and Auguste were twins and both died on the same day seven months later - any ideas as to why this could be? Accident? illness? They were born two hours apart.

My questions are? How do I research births, marriages and deaths in Germany, including World War 1 Casualties as I have noted a Pockberger named.

I have been researching my Scottish, English and New Zealand side of my family for many years and now wish to try my German heritage.
    If I can be of help to anyone in their family research over here then please do ask. I will help if I can.

Kind regards,

Karen
  • Jensus
    Erfahrener Benutzer

Hi Karen,
    Zitat von miss stornoway Beitrag anzeigen
    ... I am researching my family of Pockbergers from Pyrmont and Oesdorf and was hoping that someone has some interest in them also.
    Wilhelm Pockberger B: 1822 m Caroline Bornemann B: 1826. ....
    ... did you read this!?: http://forum.ahnenforschung.net/showthread.php?t=15384

Zitat von miss stornoway Beitrag anzeigen
    ... including World War 1 Casualties as I have noted a Pockberger named. ...
    ... can you tell us the unit (or any other informations about)!?
    Best regards,
    Jens

Kommentar

• miss stornoway
      Neuer Benutzer

Pockbergers

Thank you Jens,

I have found the original link which is where I have found this site. I am in the early stages of my research and have a lot to learn- especially the language as I am English! Hopefully this site can guide me in the right direction.

Thank you for your interest.

Karen

Kommentar

Lädt...
      X