• Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • Yuri_N
    Neuer Benutzer

I am from Kaliningrad ex Königsberg

Hallo Everybody!
    Sorry for writing in English, I speak in Russian and English. But i can read German as well.
    Let me introduce myself. My name is Yuri. I was born and live in Kaliningrad ex Königsberg and I spend a time to learn the history of the land I live.
    For the years I try to explore and learn everything regarding Königsberg and the areas around before it became Kaliningrad. I don't know why, but I feel the love and spirit of this land, i feel this is my Motherland, and a want to connect the times of this land. I want the history of the Königsberg to be continious becasue it is about people who lived and buried hear. I understand the tragedy happend when people lost the roots of their Fatherland.
    Recently I visited the abandoned grave yard at Kurische Nehrung and found the gravestone of Franz Epha in good condition. i I can write here a lot of words but not necessary anymore.
    I found this site acidentally during my exploration of information about some places and people at the region of Königsberg. And I found out that the people at this web-site are interested in information, pictures, etc.. from Kaliningrad and other current state of places of where their relatives lived before 1945
    Probably I can help with this. Write me what you look for or any of your thoughts and I'll try to sort and help.
    Apologize if I put the message in wrong thread, hope administration of the forum can redirect it in a right place and guide me and all interested accordingly.
    My e-mail: i(at)yuri-n.ru
    Faithfully yours / Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
    Yuri_N
  • sternap
    Erfahrener Benutzer

Onlineshop für Alte Ansichtskarten. Ansichtskarten von Ansichtskarten > Ausland > ehemalige deutsche Gebiete > Ostpreussen > Regierungsbezirk Königsberg > Stadt Königsberg / Kaliningrad. Stadt Königsberg / Kaliningrad | Regierungsbezirk Königsberg. Ihre Sicherheit beim Kaufen: Uneingeschränktes Widerrufsrecht für Verbraucher.

Onlineshop für Alte Ansichtskarten. Ansichtskarten von Ansichtskarten > Ausland > ehemalige deutsche Gebiete > Ostpreussen > Regierungsbezirk Königsberg > Stadt Königsberg / Kaliningrad > Sonderangebote 3 EUR. Stadt Königsberg / Kaliningrad. Ihre Sicherheit beim Kaufen: Uneingeschränktes Widerrufsrecht für Verbraucher.

Onlineshop für Alte Ansichtskarten. Ansichtskarten von Ansichtskarten > Ausland > ehemalige deutsche Gebiete > Ostpreussen > Regierungsbezirk Königsberg > Stadt Königsberg / Kaliningrad > Sonderangebote 2 EUR. Stadt Königsberg / Kaliningrad. Ihre Sicherheit beim Kaufen: Uneingeschränktes Widerrufsrecht für Verbraucher.

Onlineshop für Alte Ansichtskarten. Ansichtskarten von Ansichtskarten > Ausland > ehemalige deutsche Gebiete > Ostpreussen > Regierungsbezirk Königsberg > Stadt Königsberg / Kaliningrad > Sonderangebote 1 EUR. Stadt Königsberg / Kaliningrad. Ihre Sicherheit beim Kaufen: Uneingeschränktes Widerrufsrecht für Verbraucher.
    freundliche grüße
    sternap
    ich schreibe weder aus missachtung noch aus mutwillen klein, sondern aus triftigem mangel.
    wer weitere rechtfertigung fordert, kann mich anschreiben. auf der duellwiese erscheine ich jedoch nicht.

Kommentar

• Yuri_N
      Neuer Benutzer

Hi! Really good postcards! Many thanks. But I'm not looking for purchases
      Yours,
      Yuri

Kommentar

• hmw
        Erfahrener Benutzer

Hallo Yuri,

welcome! You can put your offer about pictures from Kaliningrad in this thread: https://forum.ahnenforschung.net/showthread.php?t=40317 I am sure someone will appreciate that. My wife has ancestors from the area around Darkehmen/Osjorsk.

What kind of information are you interested in? Academic books or novels? What period of time? Culture, Politics, Language, Music, Architecture? I am sure people can provide you with good information here - also if you are interested in your own family history.

Gruß
        Martin

Kommentar

Lädt...
        X