X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • Lora
    Erfahrener Benutzer

Ich weiß nicht, ob diese Registration und der Beschneidung gleichzeitig vorgenommen waren. Es steht im Text, dass das Kind seinen Namen bei der Beschneidung erhalten hat.
    I do not know if this Registration and circumcision were performed simultaneously. It is in the text that the child was named after circumcision.
    Zuletzt geändert von Lora; 12.12.2014, 15:34.
    "Der Akzent unserer Heimat behalten wir in unserem Geist und in unserem Herzen wie in unserer Sprache".
    La Rochefoucauld

Kommentar

• corin
      Benutzer

hallo :0)

it has been a while since I have been looking at my family history but I recently found something that might be interesting. I saw a record for the birth of Roman Braff (1905) with parents Izrajel Izydor Braff and Elenore Szpir. I can see their names on the record. I am just hoping someone can interpret the record and see if there is any other information? any names of grandparent or anything else at all? thanks for any help

record 134 I believe http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/35/1753/0...oF3GwMQbPWOwEw

Kommentar

• Lora
        Erfahrener Benutzer

Hi, corin!

During curtailment of Roman on 14/17 May 1905 -was present grandfather Isaac Spiro, 59 years old.
        Roman was born on 7/20 May 1905 in the city of Lublin, in the house No.168.
        The child's father, Israel Isidor BRAFF (27 years old) was not there. Its permanent residence was in Follwark Tschechowka/ Folwark CZECHÓWKA.
        Mother of the child: Eleonora, born Spiro, 22 years old.
        __________________________________________________ _________________

Lora
        "Der Akzent unserer Heimat behalten wir in unserem Geist und in unserem Herzen wie in unserer Sprache".
        La Rochefoucauld

Kommentar

• corin
          Benutzer

Zitat von Lora Beitrag anzeigen
          Hi, corin!

During curtailment of Roman on 14/17 May 1905 -was present grandfather Isaac Spiro, 59 years old.
          Roman was born on 7/20 May 1905 in the city of Lublin, in the house No.168.
          The child's father, Israel Isidor BRAFF (27 years old) was not there. Its permanent residence was in Follwark Tschechowka/ Folwark CZECHÓWKA.
          Mother of the child: Eleonora, born Spiro, 22 years old.
          __________________________________________________ _________________

Lora

Thanks again Lora!!
          Okay so the age given there of Israel matches the Israel in my tree, also the same middle name and same town so a very likely match? Whats everyones opinion? And a name and age of Eleonora's dad. Thank you :0)

Kommentar

Lädt...
          X