Zurück   Ahnenforschung.Net Forum > Foren für Bundesländer der Bundesrepublik Deutschland > Hamburg Genealogie
Hier klicken, falls Sie Ihr Kennwort vergessen haben.

Hinweise

Antwort

Themen-Optionen Thema durchsuchen Ansicht
Alt 17.02.2019, 14:09
Stanley Who Stanley Who ist offline
Erfahrener Benutzer
Themenstarter

Standard

Hello Anja,

I did have a good search through the church books from Fischhausen about 2004 using the microfilms from the Mormons and I could not find any record for Carl Tromp or Henrietta Schack baptisms or marriage, I found my old note book from the time and I can now see where I may have gone amiss.
I had noted the baptism for Anna Maria but must have confused my thoughts when I found the death for Johanna Marie and thought they are the same person as some of those entries do change spellings of the same person but did not take dates into consideration.
On my notes Johanna Maria died of Measels if I have that right, for Anna Augusta I have no cause of death, I can not remember if a cause of death was noted or I could not workout what it said and never recorded it, with her not having any age shown I presumed she may have been stillborn or only survived a few hours.
I have sent an email to my uncle in Hamburg who turns 80 this year to ask what he knows about Grete but do not have high hopes as I think he is suffering from the dreaded memory loss as one gets older.

kind regards
Jan
Alt 21.02.2019, 12:42
Stanley Who Stanley Who ist offline
Erfahrener Benutzer
Themenstarter

Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von AnDoBe Beitrag anzeigen
I assumed Anna Maria Trunz (née Tromp) to be a sister of Carl Franz Tromp. She was!
Anna Marie Tromp, born 11 Dez 1883, baptized 17 Feb 1884 in Fischhausen,
Hello Anja,

I have been looking through the Harburg address books again and I can see there is certainly a connection with Tromp and Trunz which I think gives a much clearer picture of how the story should be.

1908- Gustav Trunz, Arbt, Marr Str,24, appears for the first time.
I guess this is when Gustav Trunz and Anna Marie Tromp move to Harburg.
1909- Karl Trunz, Arbt, Kl. Feld Str,15, appears, I think this is Gustav's father.
1910- Franz Tromp (Carl Franz,snr), Arbt, Kl. Feld Str,15, first appears and is living with Karl Trunz,
Over the next few years Franz Tromp moves a number of times to other address's before settling at Reinhold Str.28.
Gustav Trunz stays at Kl.Feld Str,15 for many years and then moves to Freidrich-Naumann Str. (1941) where there are other Trunz's living also at different numbers who I assume are children or grand children of Gustav.
Franz Carl Tromp, jnr. moved to Freidrich-Naumann Str after the war as their house in Rienhold Str was destroyed in a bombing raid.
So, I think Carl Franz Tromp, snr followed his sister to Harburg a couple of years after her and not the story my father told me.

Regards
Jan
Alt 21.02.2019, 20:35
AnDoBe AnDoBe ist offline
Benutzer

Standard

Hello Jan,

Zitat:
Zitat von Stanley Who Beitrag anzeigen
So, I think Carl Franz Tromp, snr followed his sister to Harburg a couple of years after her and not the story my father told me.
Your theory sounds plausible.

Zitat:
Zitat von Stanley Who Beitrag anzeigen
1909- Karl Trunz, Arbt, Kl. Feld Str,15, appears, I think this is Gustav's father.
I think that fits.
In the death certificate of Gustav Trunz his parents are recorded as Karl Ferdinand Trunz and Amalie Karoline Allenberg and in baptismal records as Carl Trunz and Amalie Allenberg.

Regards
Anja
Alt 02.05.2019, 21:04
AnDoBe AnDoBe ist offline
Benutzer

Standard

Hello Jan,

today I went spontaneously to Hamburg State Archive. Besides my own research I have found this:

Zitat:
Marie Elisabeth Düring, née Tromp, died 1.1.1952, Standesamt Harburg, 19/1952
She was a daughter of Karl Franz Tromp and Elisabeth Willig. B. 30.4.1914 Harburg - D. 1.1.1952 Harburg. Died by suicide. Married to Emil Hermann Willi Düring. Marriage: 4.12.1948 Harburg.
In her death certificate is stated that Elisabeth Willig was already dead. Last place of residence: Liebenburg (Landkreis Goslar).

Zitat:
Marie Elisabeth Tromp (no maiden name stated), died 12.4.1979, Standsamt Harburg, 1001/1979
She was the second wife of Karl Franz Tromp. B. 2.3.1900 Fischhausen - D. 12.4.1979 Harburg. Marriage: 19.3.1938 Harburg-Wilhelmsburg. The marriage was divorced.

Zitat:
Margarete Elisabeth Tromp (worker) got married to Heinrich Witt (worker) in Harburg in 1927 - Standesamt Harburg-Wilhelmsburg I, record number 687/1927.
Margarete Elisabeth Tromp, B. 21.2.1908 Harburg - D. 1986 Harburg [Standesamt Hamburg-Harburg, record number 458/1986]
Joachim Heinrich Witt, B. 14.4.1903 Marmstorf (Landkreis Harburg) - D. 6.12.1984 Harburg [Standesamt Hamburg-Harburg, record number 2440/1984]
Both had at least three daughters born in 1926, 1931 and 1942.

If you send me a personal message with your e-mail adress, I will send you the certificates.

Regards
Anja
Antwort

Lesezeichen

Themen-Optionen Thema durchsuchen
Thema durchsuchen:

Erweiterte Suche
Ansicht