• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • BAHC
    Erfahrener Benutzer

Hej Anne Mette,

I just found the entry for the funeral of the daughter Hansine in Hundborg. She died 29.08.1892 (opslag 221). At this point her father ist already decaesed.
    So the time slot of his death is 1887-August 1892.

Regards

Birgit
    Zuletzt geändert von BAHC; 18.03.2011, 18:08.

Kommentar

• BAHC
      Erfahrener Benutzer

Hallo Andreas,

ich hatte die Kirchenbucheinträge auf der Beta-Seite der Mormonen ausgewertet.
      (https://www.familysearch.org/)
      Dies ist z.Z. nicht mehr möglich, soweit ich das gesehen habe.
      Außerdem meine ich mich zu erinnern, daß die Kirchenbücher von Zehdenick nur bis ungefähr 1880 reichten, daß würde Dir also auch nicht reichen.

Tut mir leid für die negative Auskunft.

Viele Grüße

Birgit

Kommentar

• BAHC
        Erfahrener Benutzer

Tegtmeier

Kirchenbuch Brovst, Öster Han, Hjørring, Dänemark

Taufe
        1868, Nr. 15, männl. (opslag 36)
        Geburt: 1ter Mai
        Name: Carl Henriksen Tegtmeier
        Taufe: 1ster Juni in der Kirche
        Eltern: Mädchen Dorte Marie Sörensen, .. in Broust ... Witwe des Peder Larsen. Der angebliche Kindsvater ist Ziegelbrenner Heinrich Tegtmeier /aus Preussen/ in Hingelbjerg in der Gemeinde Kollerup.
        Alter der Mutter: 21 Jahre.

Kommentar

• Vestergaard
          Benutzer

Birgit,

Ich habe jetzt Simon Heinrich Anton Grothe gefunden, wo er gestorben war. I found my great great grandfather dead in Thisted. He lived in Hillerslev and died at the hospital in Thisted the 20 May 1888. But there was no indication of his place of birth and I still have not found any indication of this in any of the Danish files, unfortunately. But thank you for helping me so far, your help has been great, so I have a long list of places where this person has lived in Denmark.

Kind regards,
          Anne Mette Vestergaard

Kommentar

• BAHC
            Erfahrener Benutzer

Dear Anne Mette,

I've read your posting today. I'll try again https://www.familysearch.org for Simon Heinrich Anton Grot(h)e and there I found this match:

Name: Simon Heinrich Anton Grote
            Baptism/Christening Date: 01 Jul 1832
            Baptism/Christening Place: Lüedenhausen, Lippe, Germany
            Birth Date: 18 Jun 1832
            Father's Name: Simon Grote
            Mother's Name: Catharine Richter

Lüdenhausen (Luedenhausen) is in the principality of Lippe-Detmold near Kurhessen. Most of the brickmakers came from Lippe-Detmold (see http://forum.ahnenforschung.net/showthread.php?t=28315).
            In his deathentry 1888 his age is 57, so he was born 1831/1832
            So this can be the right person.

If you are interested I could ask for help for this family.

Regards

Birgit
            Zuletzt geändert von BAHC; 29.08.2011, 22:22.

Kommentar

• BAHC
              Erfahrener Benutzer

Hallo Anne Mette,

ich sehe gerade, daß Dir die letzte Information Cecilia im Februar schon in Deinem ersten Thread http://forum.ahnenforschung.net/showthread.php?t=49923 geschrieben hatte.

In der Datenbank der lippischen Ziegeleiarbeiter habe ich ihn nicht gefunden:

Wenn sich in Dänemark kein Hinweis auf seine Herkunft finden läßt, könnte man vielleicht im Archiv in Detmold Hinweise auf die Ausreise des Simon Heinrich Anthon Grote aus Lüdenhausen nach Dänemark finden.
              Wenn Du Interesse daran hast, melde Dich bitte.

Viele Grüße

Birgit

Kommentar

• Vestergaard
                Benutzer

Dear Birgit,

Thank you so much for your answer and interest. And yes, I already got the information from Cecilia that there was this Simon Heinrich Anton Grothe born in 1932, but I was convinced that he was born in 1834-1835 because all Danish "folketaellinger" counting of persons told me his age each time, and his age of 24 years for example in 1860 did not correspond to the fact that the time of birth should be 1932. But I think that both you and Cecilia are right then when he was 57 years old when he died in 1888. So it was an important link to find the place of his death. If you know how to search in this file in Detmold, I would be very greatful. Actually, I was planning to go on holiday in Germany in the beginning of October to see or try to find the place where my German roots came from :-). Kind regards, Anne Mette Vestergaard

Kommentar

• Vestergaard
                  Benutzer

Furthermore, I have been looking into more details today. Simon Heinrich Anton Grote had two brothers, a brother born in 1834, named Friedrich Conrad Statius Grote, another brother born in 1836, named Johann Heinrich Contrad Grote. The first child of Simon Heinrich Anton Grote in Denmark is named Frederikke, the second child Johan - coincidence, or did he name his children after his brothers because his father had the same name as himself (Simon), so why not? I am just not sure, if he may have been living in Hessen - Kassel when he emigrated as the Danish files say he came from Hessen. But on the other hand, they also indicated his age wrong.
                  Anne Mette

Kommentar

• Vestergaard
                    Benutzer

I have found Simon Heinrich Anton Grothe in a Danish file of deceased, and here his age was indicated to be "54 years old" in 1888. This must be his correct age as all other places in the files, except for the one in Thisted/Hillerslev Kirkebog 1888, his age always fits so that he must have been born in about 1835 and not 1832. I have now had a hint from another person that he may be the person named Simon Heinrich Grothe, born in 1835 in Bösingfeld, Lippe. His parents names are Heinrich Grothe and Friderike Rieke. At the time, this region should have been a part of Hessen Kassel? Simon's first child is named Frederikke (his mothers name?). So I would like you people here to give your opinion on this? Could this be right, as most "Ziegelarbeitern" in Denmark came from Lippe? I have also got a link to the local church books and so, can I just contact these archives in Germany and ask for information, I am not sure how it works in Germany, or should I go there myself?
                    Anne Mette

Kommentar

Lädt...
                    X