• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • LesleyFromTheNetherlands
    Neuer Benutzer

Bruintje Israels

First of all, my apologies if I placed this message in the wrong sub-forum.

English:

Dear German genealogists,
    I am looking for the parents of Bruintje Israels. She is a jew, and moved to Groningen (The Netherlands). But her death certificate states that she is from Fürth.

Bruintje Israels, 83 years old, without profession, born in Fürth in Germany.
    She died on October 2, 1827. And her death certificate says she was 83 years old. So she is born around 1730 - 1760 (Large period due to people not knowing their real age).

When her daughter Hester dies, is she also called: Bruintje Olmans.

I'm looking for some real evidance. Because I already saw some information on the internet. But there was no real evidance to proof those claims.

To summarise: Bruintje Israels, born in Fürth. Around 1840. She is a Jew.

I don't know how to search in German, so I was hoping that one of you guys could help me.

Thanks in advance,
    Zuletzt geändert von LesleyFromTheNetherlands; 19.07.2018, 14:22.
  • sonki
    Erfahrener Benutzer

Hello Lesley!

you can find a full familytree for her at jewishgen. (you might need to register to view it -although, it seems the trees are accessable without registration) - someone published a tree there with her data and her parents data.

&
    Zuletzt geändert von sonki; 19.07.2018, 14:37.
    Слава Україні

Kommentar

• LesleyFromTheNetherlands
      Neuer Benutzer

Zitat von sonki Beitrag anzeigen
      Hello Lesley!

you can find a full familytree for her at jewishgen. (you might need to register to view it -although, it seems the trees are accessable without registration) - someone published a tree there with her data and her parents data.

&
      https://www.jewishgen.org/webtrees/i...1_486619_u.ged
      Thank you for your contributions. I found this on some Dutch sites aswell but I can not verify the authenticity. I am looking for the corresponding certificates regarding Bruintje Israels. so I can verify the authenticity. But thanks for your effort

Kommentar

• sonki
        Erfahrener Benutzer

Hi,

you could contact the submitter. There's a contact-button directly above the tree.
        Слава Україні

Kommentar

• DoroJapan
          Erfahrener Benutzer

Hello Lesley,

somehow my post was deleled, I do not know why.
          Once again (if something is wrong with posting this - please tell me):

Some links with interesting stuff:

Jüdische Gemeinde Fürth and jüdisches Zentralarchiv

Staatsarchiv Leipzig: Familiengeschichtliche Sammlungen des Reichssippenamtes, Jüdische Personenstandsunterlagen

Synagoge in Fürth and Geschichte der Juden in Fürth (Buch)

Familiy-Tree 1 and some more Family-Trees

greetings
          Doro
          Brandenburg: Lehmann: Französisch Buchholz; Mädicke: Alt Landsberg, Biesdorf; Colbatz/Kolbatz: Groß Köris; Lehniger, Kermas(s), Matzke: Schuhlen-Wiese(Busch)
          Schlesien: Neugebauer: Tschöplowitz+Neu-Cöln (Brieg); Gerstenberg: Pramsen; Langner, Melzer, Dumpich: Teichelberg (Brieg); Kraft: Dreißighuben (Breslau), Lorankwitz
          Pommern-Schivelbein: Barkow: Falkenberg; Bast: Bad Polzin
          Böhmen-Schluckenau: Pietschmann: Hainspach, Schirgiswalde; Kumpf: Alt Ehrenberg 243, 28; Ernst: Nixdorf 192

Kommentar

Lädt...
          X