Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • ellend1
    Erfahrener Benutzer

Anna Maria KOCH of Gundersweiler?

Die Suche betrifft das Jahr oder den Zeitraum: 1720-1744
    Genaue Orts-/Gebietseingrenzung: Near Rockenhausen
    Konfession der gesuchten Person(en): Evangelical
    Bisher selbst durchgeführte Internet-Recherche (Datenbanken): Archion, Ancestry, Family Search
    Zur Antwortfindung bereits genutzte Anlaufstellen (Ämter, Archive):

I am seeking the birth place and parents of my ancestor: Anna Maria KOCH. She was born about 1722. She died 14 DEC 1803, Rockenhausen. She married Christian Ludwig Muller on 11 FEB 1744, Rockenhausen (picture attached).

In the attached picture - what is the town name she is from? My best guess is Gundersweiler. If so, Gundersweiler records from 1722 are not available at Archion. Are these records available anywhere else?

I am attaching another picture in which the same town seems to be named for one of the godparents of Anna Maria's first born child in 1744. Maybe this will help.

Thank you and regards,

Ellen
    Angehängte Dateien
  • benangel
    Erfahrener Benutzer

You will find Koch births of Gundersweiler at this time in the churchbook of Rockenhausen. On the 08. february 1723 was born Anna Maria Koch to Peter Koch and his wife. But there are more Koch families in Gundersweiler, maybe there will be found another Anna Maria.
    Archion Link: http://www.archion.de/p/9b252aa948/
    Gruß
    Bernd

Kommentar

• ellend1
      Erfahrener Benutzer

Thank you for your reply. I did see that entry at Archion but I had not noticed "Gundersweiler" written in the left margin. Many thanks for bringing it to my attention!

Kind regards,

Ellen

Kommentar

Lädt...
      X