Hanns holl death Cert Translate the text at the end Hilfe (Abk. slawisch, polnisch, kyrillisch ???)

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • Karla Hari
    Erfahrener Benutzer

hola,

Sollte man von hinten anfangen mit dem Entziffern? Ab Seite 46 scheint ein anderer Pfarrer weitergeschrieben zu haben. Der Erstere kam vielleicht aus einer ganz anderen Gegend/Land und hat sich zu den Eintragungen noch Notizen in seiner Landessprache/-schrift gemacht.
    Lesen kann ich das auch nicht. Der neue Pastor hat die Eigenarten des ersten wohl nicht weitergeführt.
    Lebe lang und in Frieden
    KarlaHari

Kommentar

• Lora
      Erfahrener Benutzer

"gelöst" - in dem Fall: Danke, kein Interesse, was ?
      Na, gut.

Hallo an alle neugierige Köpfe :-)

Jürgen hat uns direkter Weg zu den Kirchenbucheinträgen gezeigt, allgemeine Interesse geweckt... sozusagen - die "Büchse der Pandora" geöffnet.

Römisch-Katholische Kirche in Prag hat keine Interesse gezeigt.

Der Erzpriester Yurij von der St.Katharina Kirche in Prag hat sofort gesehen, dass hier (oben links) die Jesuiten-Zeichen steht, und verwies auf professionelle, sehr kündige, Spezialisten in Deutschland (Jesuiten Hochschule), mit welchen er bereits gearbeitet hat.
      Und:
      "... bis in die erste Hälfte des 20. Jahrhunderts, in Mähren und in den Nah liegenden Regionen, gab noch katholischen Gemeinden, welche Altkirchenslawisch verwendeten. Wenn der Priester, der diese Aufzeichnungen geschrieben hat, ein Katholik war, so konnte er die Sprache sehr gut kennen".

Weitere Erklärungen brauche ich nicht zu übersetzen, denn das Thema bereits geschlossen ist.

Ich fand auch diese Texte sehr Interessant...:-)

Herzliche Grüße an alle Beteiligten.
      Lora
      "Der Akzent unserer Heimat behalten wir in unserem Geist und in unserem Herzen wie in unserer Sprache".
      La Rochefoucauld

Kommentar

• Rieke
        Erfahrener Benutzer

Liebe Lora,

Danke für diese Nachricht und Deine Ausdauer, mit der Du dieses Rätsel gelöst hast

Da dieses Forum öffentlich ist und von den Suchmaschinen erfaßt wird, ist wenigstens für zukünftige Forscher, die über solche merkwürdigen Einträge stolpern, wieder etwas mehr Information findbar.
        Du hast also der Ahnenforschung mit Deiner Hartnäckigkeit einen guten Dienst erwiesen

Liebe Grüße
        Rieke
        Meine Spitzenahnen....
        waren arm aber reinlich. Ihr Motto? Lieber leere Taschen als volle Hosen.

Kommentar

• bahohl
          Benutzer

Thank you for your help very much appreciated and interesting.
          I thought Hoffenmoos was a spelling error and thought death was at Hochenmoos Strasse and Mosl Strasse. I had no idea that it referred to a will pledging money after death. Moos is moss and in reference to money?? Hans Holl auf der Bruck (Ortsteile)
          You can keep this open for any new information. Thank you, Bahohl

Kommentar

• Zita

Dear bahohl,

for a non-German speaker the word "Moos" is a little confusing. There are 3 possible meanings:

Moos = moss (in a botanical sense)
            Moos = money (it derives from a Yiddish word)
            and in this area of Austria
            Moos = bog or marsh

In Upper Austria you will find quite a lot of villages ending with "-moos". At www.mapire.eu you can search old maps for "Ungenach" and will find "Hochmoos" as a name of a nearby village.

In your text it is not the word "Moos" that refers to money but the cryptic signs at the end of the text.

Zita

Kommentar

• bahohl
              Benutzer

ungelost Holl

Thank you for that.
              I still would like to know what this end text is. Hans Holl Index.PNG Can anyone read this or is this for The Jesuits decipher.
              Regards to all I do appreciate all the answers given.
              Bahohl

Kommentar

• Rieke
                Erfahrener Benutzer

Minimum input - maximum help expected?

Hello Basil,

I still would like to know what this end text is
                Due to linguistic difficulties you may not have been able to follow the various attempts to solve this cryptic riddle, so I might accept this as an excuse for your latest post. Didn't we, or rather Lora almost single-handedly, supply you with enough suggestions and material to go on a quest yourself?

What in the message "we cannot decipher the exact word/s but have unraveled the origin and significance" do you not understand?

You seem to just have leaned back in your chair and let everyone else do the foot work for you and then simply set the prefix to 'gelöst' when Lora posted the result of her investigation.

What does this tell us?

Sincerely,
                Rieke
                Meine Spitzenahnen....

Kommentar

• renatehelene

Hi Rieke

it means and tells us that "he" is

ungrateful
                  thankless
                  unthankful
                  unappreciative

and there are many of them in this forum - AMEN -

Kommentar

• Zita

@ renatehelene,

obwohl ich deinen Frust im Allgemeinen verstehe, finde ich deine Worte in diesem Fall nicht ganz gerechtfertigt bzw. hast du möglicherweise diesen Eintrag überlesen:

bahohl schreibt:
                    "Thank you for your help very much appreciated and interesting."

Ok, er hätte sich öfter zwischendurch an der Diskussion beteiligen können. Ich gehe aber davon aus, dass er mit Übersetzungsmaschine arbeitet (und hier nicht mit Englisch als Muttersprache). Da die Beiträge doch eher anspruchsvoll waren, könnten die Übersetzungen durchaus ziemlich "konfus" und unklar gewesen sein (ich kenne das von meinen Tschechisch-Übersetzungen).

@ bahohl

The solution is that the letters derive from an old Slavic alphabet used only in churches and that Lora (who volontarily was very engaged to find an expert) did not find anybody to translate them.

Zita

Kommentar

• Rieke
                      Erfahrener Benutzer

Hallo Zita,

Dazu fällt mir spontan ein beliebter Spruch meiner Mutter ein: Der Ton macht die Musik.

'Nuff said.

Liebe Grüße
                      Rieke
                      Meine Spitzenahnen....

Kommentar

• bahohl
                        Benutzer

Thank you and I am not Thankless and unappreciative

Dear All,
                        renatehelene Hi Rieke

it means and tells us that "he" is

ungrateful
                        thankless
                        unthankful
                        unappreciative
                        and there are many of them in this forum - AMEN
                        - You have the wrong person here!

I respect all those who have contributed in this discussion. I find it uncalled for those who think I am not appreciative, take a back seat, ungrateful , un appreciative etc, etc. There is a cultural language barrier and I can read a little german and understand a bischen Deutsche. I do not like the translator machine. I have and am still doing alot of research on The family Holl/Hohl tree of Upper Austria and this includes reading 16th century baptismal, marriage and death certificates and what other information I can find whether it is history, religion and who was the Kaiser at that time and from where they came from Austria, Bavaria, wars, who did the Herrschaft belong to etc. So I do not sit on my ARSE (ARSCH) and having help from people who give there precious time up and help with information is wonderful and as I have said in previous comments I am very thankful and grateful for the help from Lora, Zita, Rieke and all those other people who have contributed. I do work long hours in Catering as well and with the spare time I actually do research and also help others here in Australia with there stammbaums.
                        Yes I have been also trying to decipher the text as well. Looking at other texts and trying to determine a pattern in the language and also work out if it is numbers as well.I will not take this comment to heart and ignore the essence of it Apologies for any inconveniences.
                        Regards
                        Basil - Bahohl

Kommentar

• Rieke
                          Erfahrener Benutzer

G'Day Basil,

Now you're talking
                          Apologies for any inconveniences.
                          Apologies accepted.

I just wished you had let us know from the start (as contributions came in) that you had difficulties grasping the contents and had found the time to simply ask for help if you didn't comprehend the meaning of it all. No question is stupid; the only stupid question is the one not being asked
                          Your radio silence baffled me and I assumed that you had lost interest. Although to assume usually makes an 'ass of u and me', in this case I felt it was the correct assumption.
                          Happy to hear that this is not the case after all

I guess everybody learned a lesson here.

Sincerely,
                          Rieke
                          Meine Spitzenahnen....

Kommentar

• bahohl
                            Benutzer

All good. Danke Schon and G'day to you all.

Kommentar

Lädt...
                            X