• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • Wallone
    Erfahrener Benutzer

Danke Alfred, ich weiss.

Wir hatten auch "maison de fous" aber heute nennen wir sie "hôpital psychiatrique".
    Viele Grüße.

Armand

Kommentar

• Benedicte Grossmann
      Benutzer

Vielen Danke !

Dear Jens & Alfred,
      Sorry to write you in English but despite my family name, I don't speak or write German.
      I wanted to thank you personally for your help on the Krautheim's case !
      Grüsse aus Brüssel
      Benedicte

Kommentar

• jebaer
        Erfahrener Benutzer

Dear Benedicte,

I'd love to say you're welcome, but indeed I have to apologize: just realized I forgot mentioning the respective numbers to be used finding the images within the links I attached. Just added them right now.
        Would have liked answering in French, but vice versa I hardly speak a word.
        I'd be glad if you consider these forums being helpful solving your geneological issues furthermore!

Lieben Gruß, Jens
        Zuletzt geändert von jebaer; 03.11.2023, 05:28.
        Ist nur meine Ansicht.
        Kann jeder seine eigene haben - meiner Ansicht nach!

Kommentar

• Benedicte Grossmann
          Benutzer

Dear Jens,
          Thanks for your kind answer.
          I have a lot of unsolved questions about my German & Austrian family ! I was able to gather a lot info mostly thanks to the postings of Emilia2 on this forum who unfortunately died before I could enter in contact with him.
          But at some point, I'm blocking. Also due to that the Bistums Würzburg archives are not online :-( (the roots of the family are in Erlenbach-am-Main). I have to find the time to go there.
          I went already to the archives in Frankfurt where I found a.o. the Krautheim's case. But I still have a lot of documents gathered there to decrypt.
          As is, it's an interesting family: my 4x grand-father Johann Nikolaus was Pedagog, Music teacher & organist in Frankfurt and almost all his children & grand childrens were musicians. It seems that in his early carrier he was the preceptor of the Prince of Leiningen in Amorbach & violist of the Royal Chapel. He came to Frankfurt to teach at the Catholic school. His son-in-law was Benedict Widmann, the componist of "Kling, Glöckchen, kling!", still a German X-mas classic. One of his son was the organist of the Dom in Frankfurt. Other sons went abroad (USA, France, Belgium). My great grand-father died in the early days of WWI as officer in the Belgian army and so the band with the German branch was cutted. Unfortunately, otherwise I would be able to speak & write in German !
          I invite you to visit my family tree on Geneanet (most complete) or Ancestry & Family Search.
          Benedicte GROSSMANN (bgrossmann1) est inscrit sur Geneanet. Geneanet est le site de référence des généalogistes : il permet de rechercher ses ancêtres et de partager sa généalogie.

Vielen Grüsse
          Benedicte

Kommentar

Lädt...
          X