Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • Norton67
    Benutzer

ARMBRUST Itzehoe / Blankenese

Die Suche betrifft das Jahr oder den Zeitraum:
    Genauere Orts-/Gebietseingrenzung:
    Fernabfrage vor der Beitragserstellung genutzt [ja/nein]:
    Zur Antwortfindung bereits genutzte Anlaufstellen (Ämter, Archive, Datenbanken):

This is from a file posted by Lizzy and I give my thanks for her doing so. It seems to be from a 1935 publication of some sort. It is new information concerning my ancestors. A friend from another site translated it for me which I also include.

My question is does anyone have any ideas on how and where I can track down further information to expand on what is given here ? There must be a record of a pilot dying someplace in some government records I'd think.

Any and all suggestions and comments will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Bob A.

ORIGINAL in German: (see below)

TRANSLATION: Won't upload so I'll type it.

It seems to be an extract from a population census, probably going through the names by alphabet.

It says:

Armbrust

Ferdinand Jurgen Friedrich A. (born at Itzehoe a son of the citizen Johann Matthias Anton A.) settled in Blankenese in 1842 and married Anna Margaretha, a daughter of the cobbler Hans Hinrich Tiemann in Blankenese.

A son of the afore named, Hinrich A., died as a pilot in Hamburg.

Alive today (1935 I assume) in Blankenese of this name are one of each a captain, a pilot, a coxswain, and a waiter.
    Angehängte Dateien
  • Larissa
    Erfahrener Benutzer

Dear Bob,

you could ask for informations about families from the north of Germany in a mailinglist:

famnord@genealogy.net

I think it is possible to write in english and to get an answer written in english. I think you should write an e-mail to this list, perhaps someone can help you.

Good luck!
    Suche Infos zu den Familiennamen:VON LEVERN, LÜBBE, RATHGE, KIEBELSTEIN, SOMMERFRÜCHTE, MEYER ZU UPTRUP, MAßMANN, GRAPENGETER, RADDEN, PAUSTIAN,...

Kommentar

• Larissa
      Erfahrener Benutzer

Dear Bob,

I think you know about this, don`t you?

Regards, Larissa
      Suche Infos zu den Familiennamen:VON LEVERN, LÜBBE, RATHGE, KIEBELSTEIN, SOMMERFRÜCHTE, MEYER ZU UPTRUP, MAßMANN, GRAPENGETER, RADDEN, PAUSTIAN,...

Kommentar

• Guter Nordwind
        Erfahrener Benutzer

Hi Bob,

one of the daughters in Larissas link married a man from Helgoland/Heligoland, you could send a mail to Mr. E.N. Krüss, who wrote this database.
        If you need the email-adress, just send me a PM.
        And the spouse of Anna Catharina Armbrust is also connected to the Pauls-family, and there I have another (american) contact for you.

Greetings,
        Katrin

Kommentar

• Norton67
          Benutzer

Hi Larissa,

Yes, I have seen that post and contributed info to it as well. ACMA (my g'grandfather's sister) married a JANSSEN from Helgoland and I have another post with a response about her. There is some confusion in her lifeline that I'm trying to sort out. It may be a line that you are working on as well.

Thanks so much and let's stay in touch

Sincerely,

Bob

Kommentar

Lädt...
          X