• Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • Katinka
    Benutzer

FN Lautensack

Hallo in die Runde,

wer kann helfen bei dem Namen Lautensack? Ich frage für einen amerikanischen Forscherkollegen, zu dem ich vor Jahren mal Kontakt hatte und der sich nach längerer schwerer Krankheit jetzt wieder mal gemeldet hat. Vielleicht hat jemand Anschlußdaten?
    Ich stelle gerne den Kontakt her oder kann bei Bedarf auch übersetzen.

Gruß Katja

Guten Tag Katja,
    Wie geht es heute? So much has happened since last I have talked to you…
    I am trying to research a line of mine that goes up into Bayern and Hessen. The following is what I have concerning my ancestor: Jacobus Basilius Lautensack. (Or as my family has known him: Captain Lautensack)

Jacobus Basilius Lautensack was born about 1736. He was married in Hochheim am Main in the year 1763. In 1764 he, his wife, and their son move to Budesheim bei Bingen. From 1764-1769 they reside in Budesheim. Afterwards he travels to Wattenheim bei Altleiningnen Pfalz. On the way he has one son who dies later that same year in Wattenheim. He remains in the Wattenheim records until about 1776, then he vanishes.

He is more than likely the brother of Joannes Adamus Lautensack who was born about 1722 and married 1744 in Sarmsheim am Main bei Bingen. Adamus had several Kids in the town and seems to remain up in that area until his death.

Another possible brother for Basilius is Joannes Philippus Lautensack born about 1725 and married 1747 in Sankt Quintin Katholisch, Mainz.

My personal opinion is they are all the children of Joannes Bernardus Lautensack christened 4 Jun 1698 in Sankt Stephan Katholisch, Mainz. Further information concerning a marriage for Joannes Bernardus, children, or otherwise, has not been found.
    Joannes Bernardus Lautensack’s parents are Joannes Petri Lautensack and Maria Juliana Helt.

Things to note:

The birth record of Joannes Adamus Lautensack’s son in 1748 (they talk about a grandfather from Furfeld)
    The birth record of Joannes Petrus Lautensack’s daughter in 1716 (Listed as Corporal: followed by “Sub Ano de Fechenbach”
    The birth record of Joannes Petrus Lautensack’s daughter in 1710 (Listed as Corporal of the Bassenheimisch Compagnie.)

After seeing the above it can easily be seen that they were a military family. Any idea where I might begin contacting to find a military record for either Jacobus Basilius Lautensack or his Grandfather Joannes Petrus Lautensack?
    Yours Truly,
    Shawn
Lädt...
X