• Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • mafmonteiro
    Neuer Benutzer

More Freiberger in Brazil

Dear Friends,

Sorry for not writing in German. I hope we can communicate in English. You can write in German if you prefer, I can just translate with Google.

I was just curious searching the web using the names of my grandparents when I found this forum. I have a few more Freiberger's to add to your list, although there is a gap that I am still not able to fill. Maybe you can help me.

My great-grandfather was called Miguel Freiberger. He was born in Rio Grande do Sul, the southernmost state of Brazil. The year of birth is estimated to be 1884. I got this information from the marriage certificate of my grandfather, Santinos Freiberger, Miguel's son. The last known location of Miguel that I have is from 1933, when he was living in a city called Caraá, which at that time was part of Santo Antônio da Patrulha.

The gap is the name of Miguel's mother and father. I was not able to link him to any of the names you mentioned in this forum. The website familysearch.org has a Miguel Freiberger, but with birth year estimated on 1870, and there his father is described to be Mathias Freiberger, but I cannot confirm this information.

I live in São Leopoldo, where the immigrants arrived first. Here we have a museum of the immigration. I am planning to go there and search for the immigrants with Freiberger as last name, although I am not sure it will fill the gap.

Do you have any suggestion of who would be Miguel's mother and father?

Danke und Grüße,

Marco Aurélio Freiberger Monteiro

Kommentar

• Wiegert
      Erfahrener Benutzer

Hallo Marco,

ich denke, dass hier José Eraldo besser helfen kann. ich hoffe er liest das, denn ich bin etwas ratlos und zugleich verwirrt, da ich keinen Miguel finden kann, der 1884 geboren wurde.
      Allerdings habe ich mittlerweile erfahren, dass damals mehrere FREIBERGER aus Theley ausgewandert sind, also nicht nur die Linie, die hier schon beschrieben wurde. Sie waren allerdings alle miteinander verwandt. Jetzt muss man herausfinden, wie sie miteinander verwandt waren.
      Viele Grüße sendet
      Stephan
      Zuletzt geändert von Wiegert; 28.12.2011, 14:24.

Kommentar

• Sabine1972
        Erfahrener Benutzer

Hi Marco,
        there are several families Freiberger in Theley and also several families that moved to Brasilia. In the second link here http://forum.ahnenforschung.net/show...66&postcount=4 you can find several families Freiberger.
        I think the best way is to find the birth or death of Miguel. Then you will know the name of his parents and then you can find out their immigration and where they are from. And then we can help you to find the family in Germany.
        Good luck
        Sabine
        Suche / Forsche: Rauber (Tholey), Meiser (Merchweiler), Hol(t)z, Recktenwald, Becker (Saarland), Reck, Riedel, Raffelt, Gonschior (Oberschlesien), Geelhaar / Gelhar / Gelhaar (Coburg, Mehltheuer (Sachsen)), Matthes (Oberwohlsbach), Kelch (Eishausen), Amberg (Gleicherwiesen), Hopf (Heubach), Stiegler / Stigler

Kommentar

• Wiegert
          Erfahrener Benutzer

Hello Marco,

can you still inform us, how was the name of the wife of Miguel FREIBERGER? Maybe I find data about the family by different contacts.

Many greetings from Germany sends
          Stephan

Kommentar

• mafmonteiro
            Neuer Benutzer

Zitat von Wiegert Beitrag anzeigen
            Hello Marco,

can you still inform us, how was the name of the wife of Miguel FREIBERGER? Maybe I find data about the family by different contacts.

Many greetings from Germany sends
            Stephan
            Hi Stephan,

Miguel's wife was called Maria Massing. The birth year is also estimated in 1884.
            I am tracking Miguel's documents, in order to know the name of his parents, but this probably will take some time, since I don't know (yet) where he has been buried. I will let you know if I have any news.

Thanks for your support!

Marco

Kommentar

• Kurt Theis
              Erfahrener Benutzer

Hallo Stefan,

Habe heute Euere Suche nach Michel Freiberger und Maria Massing gelesen. Der Name Massing kommt heute noch in Theley vor. Darum werde ich nächste Woche mal zum Standeamt Tholey gehen und nachsehen, ob dort diese Ehe registriert ist.

Beste Grüße

Kurt Theis

Kommentar

• Kurt Theis
                Erfahrener Benutzer

Hallo Stefan,

Bin eben auf dem Standesamt in Tholey gewesen und habe festgestellt:
                1. Eine Ehe von Freiberger Michel oo Massing, Maria ist zwischen 1897 und 1915 nicht registriert.
                2) Gefunden habe ich eine Massing, Maria * 01.0.11885 Theley, Tochter von Massing, Johann, Bergmann und Nicolay, Margarethe + 15.07.1886 Theley
                3) Gefunden habe ich auch einen Freiberger, Michael, * 28.02.1870 Theley, Sohn von
                Freiberger, Mathias, Schneider und Backes, Katharina, beider aus Theley.

Ob Dir diese Informationen weiterhelfen weiß ich nicht, zumal mir z. Zt. keine Auswande-rerlisten zur Verfügung stehen.

Beste Grüße

Kurt Theis

Kommentar

• Wiegert
                  Erfahrener Benutzer

Hallo Kurt,

danke für Deine Informationen.
                  Mir lieget die entsprechende Liste der Auswanderer aus Theley vor und es sind sehr viele bekannte Namen darunter. Auch Rauber etc., die man so kennt.
                  Die Eheschließungen fanden teilweise erst in Brasilien statt, aber bedenken wir den Fall, der dieses Thema verursacht hat. Die Ehebestätigung, also die Heiratsurkunde von Michel Freiberger und Catharina Bard habe ich auch erst im Pfarramt erhalten.
                  Momentan hänge ich, was Auswanderer betrifft an anderer Stelle fest, aber dieses Thema hier wird bestimmt noch einige Antworten erhalten, da ja noch Antworten ausstehen.
                  Viele Grüße sendet
                  Stephan

Kommentar

Lädt...
                  X