Zurück   Ahnenforschung.Net Forum > Foren für Bundesländer der Bundesrepublik Deutschland > Schleswig-Holstein Genealogie
Hier klicken, falls Sie Ihr Kennwort vergessen haben.

Hinweise

Antwort

Themen-Optionen Thema durchsuchen Ansicht
Alt 07.07.2021, 14:34
Asa Asa ist offline
Neuer Benutzer

Lächeln rivesell

Die Suche betrifft das Jahr oder den Zeitraum:
Genaue Orts-/Gebietseingrenzung:
Konfession der gesuchten Person(en):
Bisher selbst durchgeführte Internet-Recherche (Datenbanken):
Zur Antwortfindung bereits genutzte Anlaufstellen (Ämter, Archive):

hello. i am searching for margareta rivesell, the daughter of peter rivesell , born 1641 in flensburg area. died in 1699 , hurup parsonage 1699. why she died in a parsonnage i do not know. does some one knows about them.
Alt 07.07.2021, 15:55
Carolien Grahf Carolien Grahf ist offline weiblich
Erfahrener Benutzer

Standard

At that time, Flensburg was Denmark.

Margaretha Rivesell was born in St. Marien sfs, Flensburg, Tyskland (Denmark) and was married to Peter Hildebrand. Peter was born in Grundhof, Flensburg, Tyskland (Denmark) in 1637. He died in 1669 Hurup, Flensburg, Tyskland, (Denmark).
Margaretha and Peter had a son named Daniel who was born around 1665 in Hürup, Schleswig-Flensburg, Schleswig-Holstein, Tyskland.
The Hildebrand family was the pastor in the parish for many generations. Until the 1990s.
There are the typical paintings from the local families and also from the Hildebrand family in different generations. In the pictures you can always see all of them, even if they came from different times.
Alt 07.07.2021, 21:57
Asa Asa ist offline
Neuer Benutzer
Themenstarter

Standard hi

hi. thanks for the information, tell me more, if you can. do you have any links
Alt 07.07.2021, 22:55
Kasstor Kasstor ist offline männlich
Erfahrener Benutzer

Standard

Hi,

I don´t know if you came across this family tree already https://www.oosf.se/index.php?option...=download&id=7 page 8 f.
another link http://matrikel.uni-rostock.de/id/100019024
and https://books.google.de/books?id=SC1...nsburg&f=false

Regards,

Thomas
FN Pein (Quickborn vor 1830), FN Hinsch (Poppenbüttel, Schenefeld), FN Holle (Hamburg, Lüchow?), FN Ludwig/Niesel (Frankenstein/Habelschwerdt) FN Tönnies (Meelva bei Karuse-Estland, später Hamburg), FN Lindloff (Altona, Lüneburg, Suderburg)

Ceterum censeo progeniem hominum esse deminuendam

Geändert von Kasstor (07.07.2021 um 23:02 Uhr)
Alt 08.07.2021, 00:24
Carolien Grahf Carolien Grahf ist offline weiblich
Erfahrener Benutzer

Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von Asa Beitrag anzeigen
hi. thanks for the information, tell me more, if you can. do you have any links
I don't know if a link is useful to you. The information is from ancestry international.
I can email you the marriage entry from the church book of St. Mary's Church if you want. Please send a private message with your email address.
She was born in 1641 and her father's name was Peter Rivesell. She was native danish. Her name was Margaretha Pedersdatter. She assumed the name Rivesell at some time later. She died in 1699.
The name Rivesell means grater rope. So means the ropemaker. From Low German for Seeler.

The Rivesell family did many things in the city and a street was named because of the descendant of the merchant Peter Rivesell (1756–1842), who also worked as a city historian in Flensburg. The Revesellstraße (Rivesellgade in danish). Map: geo:54.787094,9.444637
In 1817 he published the “Attempt at a Description of the City of Flensburg” in a first volume. The second volume of his account of the history of the city of Flensburg has been preserved as a manuscript.

Geändert von Carolien Grahf (08.07.2021 um 00:31 Uhr)
Alt 15.07.2021, 15:12
Asa Asa ist offline
Neuer Benutzer
Themenstarter

Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von Carolien Grahf Beitrag anzeigen
I don't know if a link is useful to you. The information is from ancestry international.
I can email you the marriage entry from the church book of St. Mary's Church if you want. Please send a private message with your email address.
She was born in 1641 and her father's name was Peter Rivesell. She was native danish. Her name was Margaretha Pedersdatter. She assumed the name Rivesell at some time later. She died in 1699.
The name Rivesell means grater rope. So means the ropemaker. From Low German for Seeler.

The Rivesell family did many things in the city and a street was named because of the descendant of the merchant Peter Rivesell (1756–1842), who also worked as a city historian in Flensburg. The Revesellstraße (Rivesellgade in danish). Map: geo:54.787094,9.444637
In 1817 he published the “Attempt at a Description of the City of Flensburg” in a first volume. The second volume of his account of the history of the city of Flensburg has been preserved as a manuscript.

oh hello. my email is asaalderlof2020@gmail.com , so you can mail me . åsa
Alt 17.07.2021, 11:58
holsteinforscher holsteinforscher ist offline
Erfahrener Benutzer

Standard

More information on the internet: Resident of Adelby Parish (Bewohner des Kirchspiel Adelby) www.adelby.com/html/frames.htm
and
Gejstligheden i Slesvig og Holsten bind 1 af Otto Fr. Arends (1932):
http://www.wadschier.dk/litteratur/g...-arends/27/186

Geändert von holsteinforscher (17.07.2021 um 12:10 Uhr) Grund: Ergänzungen
Alt 19.07.2021, 14:25
Asa Asa ist offline
Neuer Benutzer
Themenstarter

Standard thanks

thanks
Antwort

Lesezeichen