Zurück   Ahnenforschung.Net Forum > Allgemeine Diskussionsforen > Genealogie-Forum Allgemeines
Hier klicken, falls Sie Ihr Kennwort vergessen haben.

Antwort

Themen-Optionen Thema durchsuchen Ansicht
Alt 13.04.2021, 08:45
Donnerwetter Donnerwetter ist offline
Erfahrener Benutzer

Standard

I read the same as Ronny, it says Grinstein. In Argentina you can find in the distribuition rap 237 people with Grinstein as surname.
There will be probably no other option than looking for the marriage certification. But the big question is, where did they marry?
I don´t know if the marriage certificate can help more in this case because often it only says ,,born in Germany´´ and that is it. I the american certificate you can sometimes find the exact origin, but I dont know it is in Argentina.
Alt 14.04.2021, 04:03
facundotiede facundotiede ist offline
Benutzer
Themenstarter

Standard

Hello to all! Thank you, I've reading all your responses and it's a lot of help.
Sadly, I don't know anything about my ancestors. My father doesn't have much information, and this is why I'm asking here for help.
Maybe in Ancestry or in any other data base is something about Eduard or Friedrich Tiede that can make me understand where they come from, so I can find the papers of their marriages and births.
But, as Donnewertter says, here in Argentina sadly the certificates only says "born in Germany", with no other information.
Maybe, as you said, a good start is with Elizabeth Grinstein, she naver came to Argentina. The first of my family here was Eduard, but I don't know when because in the database we have here with the inmigrants ships, I couldn't find him.
Once again thank you a lot for your kindness!!
Alt 14.04.2021, 07:16
hhb55 hhb55 ist offline männlich
Erfahrener Benutzer

Standard

Hola y Buenos Dias Facundo,

are there any papers of death from Eduardo, Juliana and Rihard?

Greetings

Hans-Hermann
Alt 16.04.2021, 06:09
Benutzer
Themenstarter

Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von hhb55 Beitrag anzeigen
Hola y Buenos Dias Facundo,

are there any papers of death from Eduardo, Juliana and Rihard?

Greetings

Hans-Hermann
I only have the death certificate from Rihard, but it doesn't have much information only his parents names (nothing about their birthplaces) But if you think that it could help, i can upload it. I already wrote to the state office asking for Eduardo's death certificate, but I don't know if they will find it, as I don't have the exact date.
As I keep on trying to get information here in Argentina in the official places, I keep hoping that maybe in ancestry or in archion or in some other genealogy page some information might turn up, but I know that with this little information is difficult... I don't lose hope though
Thank you once again!!
Alt 16.04.2021, 09:07
Donnerwetter Donnerwetter ist offline
Erfahrener Benutzer

Standard

Hello Facundo,

Do you know if your Grandfather had brothers? I suppose your Grandfather is not living anymore but maybe he had brothers living in Argentina? Maybeof there is an living brother he can give you specific information?

Do I understand right, you don´t have the passenger list where he is listed as he arrived to Argentina?

Mfg,

Donnerwetter
Alt 21.04.2021, 03:24
Benutzer
Themenstarter

Standard

Once again, hallo to everyone. I found this baptism certificate of my grandfather from 1909. It seems to say the place of birth from Eduard and Juliana, can you help me figure it out please? Thank you very very much.[IMG][/IMG]
Alt 21.04.2021, 06:49
Benutzerbild von ReReBe
ReReBe ReReBe ist offline männlich
Erfahrener Benutzer

Standard

Hello,

Eltern: Eduard Tiede ev aus Russland 26 Jahre alt
Juliane geb. Adam ev aus Russland 22Jahre alt

Parents: Eduard Tiede ev(angelical) from Russia 26 years old
Juliane born Adam ev(angelical) from Russia 22 years old

This information doesn't really help to find these persons in the huge Russian Empire. German settlements existed mainly in South Russia and also in parts of todays Poland which also belonged to the Russian Empire at that time.

Good luck.
Reiner
Alt 21.04.2021, 09:54
Su1963 Su1963 ist offline weiblich
Erfahrener Benutzer

Standard

In MyHeritage gibt es eine Reihe von Suchergebnissen für den Namen Tiede in Bessarabien (früher Russland), z.B. im Ort Kulm/Akkermann.

Das ist zwar auch nichts konkretes, abr immerhin eine mögliche Spur. Vielleicht kann der Verein der Bessarabia-Deutschen dabei helfen, die Spur weiter zu verfolgen.
LG Susanna
Alt 21.04.2021, 14:15
conita_ conita_ ist offline
Benutzer

Standard

Hello to everyone, are you sure it is a double S?? Comparing it to other "s" on the text the caligraphy is different (like the ones in BuenoS AireS and IriS). To me, it doesn't read as Russland.
Could it be Ruhland?
Alt 21.04.2021, 14:21
Kaisermelange Kaisermelange ist offline
Erfahrener Benutzer

Standard

Dear Conita,

in German Language Rußland

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ß

Greetings Kaisermelange
Antwort

Lesezeichen

Stichworte