Zurück   Ahnenforschung.Net Forum > Foren für Bundesländer der Bundesrepublik Deutschland > Hamburg Genealogie
Hier klicken, falls Sie Ihr Kennwort vergessen haben.

Hinweise

Antwort

Themen-Optionen Thema durchsuchen Ansicht
Alt 28.01.2019, 07:29
Stanley Who Stanley Who ist offline
Erfahrener Benutzer

Standard Harburg Ancestors

Hello and Greetings to All,

Firstly, please excuse me for using English as it is my only language.

I am trying to find out more about my Harburg ancestors and I am hoping that maybe someone else is doing the same or has some knowledge of these names.

Names that are in my family tree from Harburg and surrounds are,

Tromp, Luttensee, Ratzmann, Borntrager, Trumper & Canal. (from 1910 to 1820's so far)

Many Thanks for your time to read this.

Regards
Stanley Who

This is the first time I have tried to use a German language forum so if I am offending the forum by using English please let me know.
Alt 28.01.2019, 12:27
renatehelene renatehelene ist offline weiblich

Standard

Hi Stanley,

to this forum and you are definitely NOT offending anyone by writting in english
Alt 28.01.2019, 21:08
AnDoBe AnDoBe ist offline
Benutzer

Standard

Hello Stanley,

I’m sorry I’m not used to speak English in everyday life. Nevertheless I hope you can understand me

I would like to help you to find out more about ancestors in Harburg. The families you have mentioned are not part of my familiy tree, but maybe I can help you to find new sources of information. I’ve been researching in this area for some years.

Are you looking for specific information? Do want to find parents, siblings or children of a specific ancestor? Or are you looking for certain birth certificates, marriage certificates or death certificates of a specific person?

Which sources do you have used so far?

Regards
Anja
Alt 30.01.2019, 11:51
Erfahrener Benutzer
Themenstarter

Standard

Hello Anja,

Thank you for the reply and you are easily understood.
I started looking into my family genealogy in 2006 and do it when I have time as I am still working. I started with Ancestry.com on my Mothers side who are all from Ost Preussen and also viewed allot of evg.KB films via the local LDS family center and think I've gone as far as I can on that side.
My Father is from Harburg and I had a reasonable idea of his line back to my Great Grandfather as my Father had an inheritance granted to him from an Aunty and the lawyer included a very good family tree back to my Great Grandfather so never really went any further than that, now I am starting to see what I can find further back.
Ancestry.com does have allot of Hamburg civil records online that I can veiw, any printed text I will use a translate program (google) but I struggle with the hand written entries, I can usually read the persons name and some places if clear enough and short german words like Tochter, Sohn, geborn or verstorbben but struggle with the rest of the entry specially when there are notes written on the side of certificates.
I have a number of Birth,Marriage and Deaths that I'm trying to find, they maybe on Ancestry.com but unable to find them as I think their data reading program struggles with hand written text and gives the entries different names or just gives up on giving it an index.
Thank you again for your time. I will try to explain what I am looking for in another answer for clarity purposes

Regards
Jan, aus Adelaide, Australia
Alt 30.01.2019, 12:05
Benutzerbild von scheuck
scheuck scheuck ist gerade online weiblich
Erfahrener Benutzer

Standard

Hello, Jan!

Looks like you have got a lot of "German-hand-written" papers and you aren't able to read, right?

In our forum there is a button "Lesehilfe", so you may scan the documents you can't read and post them there. - I'm sure there are many helping people (like
me ) who'll read and translate to English.

Good luck!
Alt 30.01.2019, 12:22
Erfahrener Benutzer
Themenstarter

Standard

Hello Scheuck,

Yes, I have many certificates that are hand written and will have a look at the Lisehilfe theme and give it a try on a few. (do not want to over do it to start with).

Thank you for the tip.

Jan
Alt 31.01.2019, 11:31
Erfahrener Benutzer
Themenstarter

Standard

Hello Anja,

Looking at Ancestry.com the Hamburg State Archive records they have on line only start from 1874. are there Birth,Marriage,Death certificates that predate 1874?
Also is there "Index" lists of BMD's from Hamburg State Archives?

Anne Wilhelmina Magdalena Luttensee (1851-1931) is my 2xGreatGrandMother

She had Five children that I have found so far! Two of them have no Father noted on death or marriage certs., Two children with a Peter Willhusen and One child with a Heinrich Stuck.

I have not found a marriage cert for her and P.Willhusen which could be between 1872-1875 may be.
On the marriage cert for her and H.Stuck (1892) she is noted as widow to P. Willhusen but I can not find a death cert for him.

So I'm trying to find these if possible, also they mostly lived in Moorburg do you know if there was a church there, hoping there maybe church records from there.

Regards
Jan
Alt 31.01.2019, 12:49
tempelritter tempelritter ist offline
Erfahrener Benutzer

Standard

Hello Jan,
here you will find the death certificate of Peter Willhusen (25.10.1881 in Moorburg)
https://www.ancestry.de/interactive/...%5E11609-00085

Nr. 35
Moorburg, am 28. Oktober 1881
Auf grund schriftlicher Anzeige
der Landherrnschaft der Marschlande
wird eingetragen, daß der Postbote
Hans Peter Hermann Willhusen,
34 Jahre, 10 Monate(Mt.) 2 Tage alt, lutherischer
Religion, wohnhaft zu Moorburg 157,
geboren zu Friesenwerder, Parochie
Hittfeld, Provinz Hannover, Ehegatte
von Anna Magdalena Wilhelmine
geb. Lüttense, Sohn des Kleinkäthners
Harm Willhusen und dessen Ehefrau
Katharine Kröger, zu Moorburg
am fünf und zwanzigsten Oktober
des Jahres ein tausend acht hundert
achtzig und ein, vormittags zwischen
sieben und acht Uhr verstorben sein
vorstehend 29 Zeilen durch-
strichen
Der Standesbeamte

Kind regards
Chris

Geändert von tempelritter (31.01.2019 um 17:00 Uhr)
Alt 31.01.2019, 16:12
focke13 focke13 ist offline
Erfahrener Benutzer

Standard Hallo

Hallo
Nicht vergessen Harburg hat ein online ofb
http://www.genpluswin-database.de/no...burg/index.php

Gefunden dort Rätzmann, Bornträger, Trümper
Mfg
Focke13

Geändert von focke13 (31.01.2019 um 16:18 Uhr)
Alt 31.01.2019, 20:40
AnDoBe AnDoBe ist offline
Benutzer

Standard

Hello Jan,

Zitat:
Zitat von Stanley Who Beitrag anzeigen
My Father is from Harburg
Mee too . Born and grown up.

You can find birth, marriage and death certificates on Ancestry as of 1874 due to the fact, that in October 1874 a new civil registration office called “Standesamt” (plural “Standesämter”) was established in this area. From 1866 to 1875 BMD’s were recorded in the “Zivilstandsregister”. The content of the entries in the Zivilstandsregister is quite similar to the content of the certificates from Standesamt.
The marriage of Lüttensee and Willhusen is most likely recorded in the Zivilstandsregister. Unfortunately, both the indices and the Zivilstandsregister itself are not provided online by the Hamburg State Archiv.

Like you know Ancestry provides from Hamburg: birth certificates 1874-1901, marriage certificates 1874-1920 and death certificates 1874-1950. The Hamburg State Archive provides birth certificates 1874-1904, marriage certificates 1874-1937 and death certificates 1874-1985.
You can find indices for Hamburg (and Moorburg as part of it) here:
Birth
https://www.hamburg.de/bkm/digitalisate/332-5-standesaemter/4246092/332-5-standesaemter-generalregister-geburten/
Marriage
https://www.hamburg.de/bkm/digitalisate/332-5-standesaemter/4246098/332-5-standesaemter-generalregister-heiraten/
Death
https://www.hamburg.de/bkm/digitalis...-sterbefaelle/

Since 1937 Harburg is part of Hamburg. Until then, Harburg was independent. Indices of BMD's: https://www.hamburg.de/bkm/digitalis...r-nvz-harburg/

Additionally the Hamburg State Archive has started to build up an index database for online research. So far, indices of church books or Zivilstandsregister are still missing. But there are lots of other interesting records like documents of guardianship authorities, trial records...
https://recherche.staatsarchiv.hamburg.de/ScopeQuery5.2/suchinfo.aspx
I tested the name Willhusen, it produces one hit: In 1881, after the death of Peter Willhusen, a guardian for the three sons (see below) were appointed. Johann Hermann Wilhelm (* 31.01.1876), Peter Hermann Lorenz (* 02.11.1877) and Peter Hermann Wilhelm (* 26.04.1881)

In Moorburg there is a church (German “Kirche”) called St. Maria-Magdalena-Kirche. In Hamburg State Archive you can find the church books from 1651 to 1899. Unfortunately, not online.

Focke13 has mentioned the Ortsfamilienbuch (OFB) of Harburg. You can also use following link in English: http://ofb.genealogy.net/famlist.php...lang=en&modus=
In addition to Rätzmann, Bornträger and Trümper there are also some appropriate matches for the name Willhusen.

So long for now.
Regards Anja

Geändert von AnDoBe (31.01.2019 um 21:37 Uhr)
Antwort

Lesezeichen

Themen-Optionen Thema durchsuchen
Thema durchsuchen:

Erweiterte Suche
Ansicht