• Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • robinhood
    Erfahrener Benutzer

Erzdiözesanarchiv Stettin

Moin,

hat jemand schon einmal Erfahrungen mit dem Erzdiözesanarchiv Stettin gemacht und könnte eventuell Tipps geben?

Gruss Rocco
  • Jakub_Witkowski
    Benutzer

Hello Rocco,

I have never researched anything in the diocese archive but I live in Szczecin/Stettin and your post drew my attention. From what I can see the archive website is almost nonexistent, especially when it comes to translations, but in case you'd like to know what it says about the rules, here is the essence:

First, the website emphasizes that the collections are in poor condition and they are not made available publicly. The only way to access the collections is to commission the archive staff to search whatever is of interest for you. Unfortunately, there is no other way to access metrical books.

They charge a preliminary fee of 100 PLN (~25 Euro) for screening whether any materials in the archive holdings do pertain to the given enquiry. The preliminary fee is not subject to refund in case the screening turns out negative. Once an enquiry is accepted, the working fee is 40 PLN (~10 Euro) per hour.

That's basically it!
    Greetings - Jakub

Kommentar

• robinhood
      Erfahrener Benutzer

Hallo Jakub,

ich hab´s erst jetzt gelesen, vielen Dank für die Info.

Gruss Rocco

Kommentar

Lädt...
      X