• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • Johan F. Aasen
    Neuer Benutzer

Bauck, family from Hamburg 1800

I am new at this site - tried to enter my problem earlier today, but I believe I failed. I try again.

Dear Sir,

I am looking for my German ancestors (Ich kann Deutch lesen, aber ich bin nicht sehr gut wenn ich schreiben muss).

My ancestor Heinrich Bauck was born 12th December 1799 in Hamburg. His family was in the sugar refinery business, but I believe that the French (??)came to Hamburg and burnt down their business and the family lost their money.

Heinrich left Germany in 1820 and settled down in Trondheim, Norway. His son’s son Hans Jurgen Bauck (1861-1926) became the mayor of Trondheim and an influential person – he was even a good friend of the Norwegian king. The mayor was my mother’s grandfather.

Heinich’s father was Hans Jurgen Bauck (1760-1823), I believe also born in Hamburg.

His father was Mathias Andreas Bauck, born May 27th 1731 and died May 3rd 1773.

His father again was Jurgen Heinrich Bauck, I believe born in Luneburg September 1701 and died in Hamburg July 10th 1785.

His father again was Diedrich Bauck born around 1670.

I am very grateful for any information and any assistance you can give me to find out more about the Bauck family in Germany and their sugar company in Hamburg.

In 1972, as a young man I lived 6 months in Hamburg “als maschienbaupraktikant beim Heidenrecih & Harbeck”.

Kind regards

Johan F. Aasen (born 1952)
    Aalesund, Norway.
  • Hintiberi
    Erfahrener Benutzer

Hello Johan,

great to see you online here!
    I'm sure, you will receive some help and hints from our members soon!

(I moved your question to the "Hamburg"-forum, for an effective treatment)

All the best wishes
    -Jens
    Meine Ahnen
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/MrMagoo/K.jpg
    www.gencircles.com/users/hintiberi/17"

Kommentar

Lädt...
    X