• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • snowdrop
    Neuer Benutzer

Dommaschk family

this is my first post in this forum, and because i am unable to navigate in german i fear i must stay in the english section. (thank you for having one!)
    i am researching the dommaschk family and have found many brick walls to this sorb (?) name. my parents & i immigrated 1961 from mainz to usa, but my father's family remained in lueben (i have no umlaut, sorry) i did find some secreted away old paperwork after my father's passing, and his second wife who just passed this past year. when cleaning out her apartment i found a treasure trove of documents.

here are the known vitals of his family:
    father: gottlieb gerhard walter dommaschk b. 1913 d.? Lueben, Spreewald, Germany
    mother: anna marie boettcher b.1913 d.1946 Neu Zauche, Kreis Lueben, Germany

gottlieb had 3 children with anna marie: eva, walter, kaethe
    he then married johanna after anna marie died. she divorces him and he marries bertha who brings a son into the union, peter.

who are gottlieb's parents? how can i find this out?
    i think he may also have been from neuzauche, as my father's birth certificate states he was born. (my father walter karl dommaschk b.1936 d.1999)

i have information on anna marie's parents:
    f- Friedrich Karl Boettcher b.Apr 2 1877, Neu Zauche, Kreis Lubben, Germany
    m- Anna Marie Kieper b.Sep 25 1884, Berlin, Germany

the house that my father was born in was his mother's house and all the family was born there in the past generations as they owned it.
    and in a copy the will (which i have) they leave it to the eldest daughter who is still alive & in the event of her death, to my father. i have tried to make contact with her but to no avail. language continues to remain a huge barrier along with the failing abilities of my elderly and unknown to me tante. when my father married he left east germany and our family never knew any of that branch of the family sadly. i have written to eva's english speaking grandchildren but they are young (20's), busy, and not interested/able in helping me.

i am looking for advice on how to proceed without the help of living family.
    i would like to know where to look for continued information on:
    gottlieb dommaschk (especially)
    as well as anna marie kieper,
    and friedrich karl boettcher.

can anyone point me in the right direction please?
    thank you sooooooo much!

s.
  • Gaby
    Erfahrener Benutzer

Hello

Some people with the name of Dommaschk live in Lübben.

Or write to the registry office in Lübben. E-Mail: standesamt@luebben.de
    Home page: http://www.luebben.com/cgi-bin/idx.pl?ID=2x200x5
    Liebe Grüße
    von Gaby

Meine Vorfahren: http://gw.geneanet.org/lobenstein14?lang=de

Kommentar

• snowdrop
      Neuer Benutzer

danke danke danke!!!!
      thank you so very much for answering to me and giving me those nice links.
      xoxoxo

snowdrop

Kommentar

Lädt...
      X