• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • PzGren4345
    Gesperrt

Berliner Stadtarchive

does exist an archive of berlin like other cities? I ask it because perhaps it was destroyed by bombardment in 1945
  • DaveMaestro
    Erfahrener Benutzer

Berlin

Hello there,

In Berlin there are many archives, city archives, local history museum

The most district of Berlin have an own local history museum. Its a big town.

Die Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin verfügt über 3,5 Millionen Medien, bietet Beratung, Lernangebote, Veranstaltungen und vieles mehr.

What are you looking for?

Greetings Dave

Kommentar

• DaveMaestro
      Erfahrener Benutzer

Answer

Destroyed by bombardement was the police registration office an the central army office.

Kommentar

• PzGren4345
        Gesperrt

A sterbebild or a mortuary document of a german soldier born in Berlin

Kommentar

• Martina Rohde
          Erfahrener Benutzer

Zitat von PzGren4345 Beitrag anzeigen
          A sterbebild or a mortuary document of a german soldier born in Berlin
          was willst du mit diesen wenigen Worten sagen? Sterbebilder wie schon geschrieben wird es in Berlin eher nicht geben. Sterbeurkunden gibt es beim jeweiligen Standesamt. Oft ist der Tod auch auf der Geburtsurkunde vermerkt. Ohne Namen, Daten, Orte (genaue Adresse) kann keiner helfen. Sterbefälle das 2. Weltkrieges wurden oft auch erst viel später beurkundet.

Es haben ja schon einige dazu geschrieben. Niemand kann zaubern, es ist mit sehr viel Sucharbeit verbunden und es kann sein das man nichts findet.
          Wegen des deutschen Datenschutzes kann man keine Geburtsurkunden von ca. 1920 einfach so ansehen.

Kommentar

• PzGren4345
            Gesperrt

ok. I will write in english because google translate is not good. Well, i asked that if somebody can send me a mail or a website of an archive, to contact them. I am sorry, I was a bit stubborn. If you are interested I will post name, surname and other informations on this soldier (because I am searching a soldier).

Kommentar

• Martina Rohde
              Erfahrener Benutzer

Wie schon geschrieben ist die erste Anlaufstelle die WASt https://www.dd-wast.de/de/startseite.html Nach Sterbeurkunden kann man selbst in den Namensregistern der Berliner Standesämter suchen http://www.content.landesarchiv-berl...show/index.php. Die Urkunde selbst muß man dann im Landesarchiv anfordern. Die Suche macht sehr viel Arbeit, besonders bei häufigen Namen, aber anders geht es nicht. Das wurde aber shcon mehrfach geschrieben.

Kommentar

• PzGren4345
                Gesperrt

i will send a message to http://www.content.landesarchiv-berl...show/index.php

Kommentar

• PzGren4345
                  Gesperrt

they told that this soldier hasn't relatives but a friend of Salerno1943 told me that in Germany all people try to forget the past and Salerno compared to Normandy was a small battle. So they don't search relatives. Another problem is what happened in 1945... Russians and bombardments, it was a difficult year for Germany. But I want help that soldier and I will send an email. Try it worth it

Kommentar

• Martina Rohde
                    Erfahrener Benutzer

Der Soldat hat mit Sicherheit Vater und Mutter, also hat er Verwandte. Woher weiß mand as er in Berlin geboren wurde? Hat man Papiere bei ihm gefunden? Wenn er eine Erkennungsmarke bei sich hatte sollte diese bei der WASt registriert sein.

Kommentar

• Martina Rohde
                      Erfahrener Benutzer

Da kann man keine Mail hinsenden sondern dort kann man die Namensregister der Standesämter aufrufen und selbst durchsuchen

Kommentar

• OliverS
                        Erfahrener Benutzer

If you are interested I will post name, surname and other informations on this soldier (because I am searching a soldier).
                        hi, please, yes tell us more. We will try to help you, but you have to tell all details about him. regarding soldiers, all details are available via https://www.dd-wast.de/de/startseite.html if it is still available.
                        Dauersuchen:

1) Frau ?? verwitwerte WIECHERT, zwischen 1845 und 1852 neu verheiratete SPRINGER, wohnhaft 1852 in Leysuhnen/Leisuhn
                        2) GESELLE, geboren ca 1802, Schäfer in/aus Kiewitz bei Schwerin a.d. Warthe und seine Frau Henkel
                        3) WIECHERT, geboren in Alikendorf (Großalsleben) später in Schönebeck

Kommentar

• PzGren4345
                          Gesperrt

Giovedì 7 giugno 2012 in località Giovi Piegolelle i membri dell'ASSOCIAZIONE SALERNO 1943 AIR FINDERS hanno rinvenuto i resti di un soldato tedesco...

Here our soldiers

Kommentar

• PzGren4345
                            Gesperrt

He was born in Berlin... I want to find a photo of him or perhaps a document of death in the Stadtarchive. We collaborate with CWCG too and you can see on the website the story of Captain Brown. Well, It is not a research for him because he was identified but at least give a face to him.

Kommentar

• PzGren4345
                              Gesperrt

He was killed by british commandos and left in his trench. Later my friends found him and he was identified only in March 2016. They told us that there aren't relatives, but I hope to find informations, for example, his job and a photo of him.

Kommentar

Lädt...
                              X