• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • greibold
    Neuer Benutzer

Reibold Nicolaus (1770-1814)

Hello! I am Gabriela Reibold from patagonia in Argentina and I am searching info of Nicolaus Reibold, born in Germany but who emigrated to Crimea in Russia.Apparently, he had two brothers and one remain in Germany, in Waiblingen. This last info was
    I came to the name of Nicolaus Reibold by Karl Stumpp's book and I want to build my family tree with my German roots.

This is the info I was able to collect

Nicolaus Reibold (1770-1814[/COLOR]) Mariana Geisinger (according to Karl Stummp’s book)
    0.1- Konrad Reibold
    0.2-Mariana Reibold
    0.3- Johan Reibold
    0.4- Anna Maria Reibold
    0.5- Jakob Reibold

1-Konrad Reibold Anna Dorothea Walz
    1a- Johan Adam Reibold Margaretha Rapp
    1a.a Gottfried Reibold Philippe Stoll
    1.a.a.a. Johann Adam Reibold Marie Mülhbach
    1.a.a.a.a Oskar Reibold Olga Brumm
    1.a.a.a.a.a Alberto Reibold Rosalia Filipuzzi
    1.a.a.a.a.a.a- Gabriela REIBOLD (ME)

Who were Nicolaus' parents and brothers?
    Where can I get a copy of the original entry from birth/baptism/marriage register including all marginal notes?

I use German translator. I read and write in English.Sorry
    Thank you for reading me! Hope you can help me. : help:
  • benangel
    Erfahrener Benutzer

Hello,

Nicolaus Reibold was a mason in Hohensachsen https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hohensachsen and married in Grosssachsen https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gro%C3%9Fsachsen on 02. February 1803 Anna Maria Geisinger. The father of Nicolaus was also a Nicolaus Reibold from Hohensachsen and the father of Anna Maria was Philipp Geisinger from Grosssachsen. I attach the marriage record.

They already got a child named Nicolaus on the 02. January 1797 in Grosssachsen.
    Other children I found in the churchbook of Hohensachsen:
    Johann Nikolaus born 09. November 1803
    Johann Konrad born 04. February 1805
    Elisabetha born 06. July 1807

Johann Nicolaus Reibold was born 20. May 1770 in Heiligkreuzsteinach https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heiligkreuzsteinach . He was the son of Johann Nicolaus Reibold an Anna Margaretha Heckmann. His parents married 16. July 1754 in Heiligkreuzsteinach.

Anna Maria Geisinger was born 18. September 1773 in Grosssachsen, daughter of Johann Philipp Geisinger and Eva Elisabeth Schmitt. Her parents married 19. June 1759 in Schriesheim https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schriesheim
    Angehängte Dateien
    Zuletzt geändert von benangel; 25.02.2021, 21:06.
    Gruß
    Bernd

Kommentar

• greibold
      Neuer Benutzer

Hello Bernd!
      I am so happy with the info you provided me... I have so much to process in my family puzzle. You helped a lot.

Now the big question: how can I get copy of the original entry from birth / baptism / marriage register including all marginal notes, and the cost of getting it? Little by little, i will get the different registers.

Thank you again!

Kommentar

• benangel
        Erfahrener Benutzer

Hello Gabriela,

I attached the marriage record of Nicolaus Reibold and Anna Maria Geisinger. They are protestants and you can find the records on https://www.archion.de/. For one month you have to pay about 20 Euros, but I believe it will be difficult for you to find and read the records without knowing the German language.

Which records are the most important for you?

Llevo un tiempo aprendiendo español, pero no es fácil para mi.
        Gruß
        Bernd

Kommentar

• greibold
          Neuer Benutzer

Hola Bernd! Gracias por tu respuesta. Me alegraría mucho leer tus frases u oraciones en español. Es una oportunidad de práctica que no debes dejar pasar.!!!

Feel free to use your Spanish phrases or sentences. They are most welcome.

It is true I won´t be able to understand German writing.
          So, If you have the available time, I was thinking in a Bank transfer so you can download as many pages related to Reibold Nicolaus' ancestors and descendants as possibe within a fee of a month.

I will ask my daughter, who is studying in Hungary to transfer that money to an account you indicate. In Argentina, there are serious inconveniences (permissions, taxes) for money transfers. I know she has a Transferwise card, from which she can convert Hungarian Forints to Euros. I will ask her the information required for this purpose.

Gracias por tu contacto. Hasta pronto!!!

Kommentar

• benangel
            Erfahrener Benutzer

Hola Gabriela,

yo no necesito que tú pagas para los documentos. Yo tengo una supscripción de archion para un ano.

Publicaré los documentos aquí en los próximos días. Si tiene alguna pregunta, por favor dígame.
            Gruß
            Bernd

Kommentar

• greibold
              Neuer Benutzer

Hola Bernd!
              Gracias por tus contribuciones. Tu español es muy claro e impecable
              Tengo dos preguntas, que seguro, se responden con la documentación.
              1- Según Karl Stumpp en 1809 y 1814, Nicolaus (1770) y Anna Maria partieron a Rusia con 2 hijos : Konrad y Mariana (puede que este no fuera el nombre).
              Y tu me compartes nuevos nombres Nicolaus (1797) Johann Nicolaus (1803). Ellos fallecieron o es una omisión en Karl Stumpp.
              2- Esta información me la compartieron en Facebook. Nicolaus (1770) tenia 3 hermanos: uno quedó en Alemania y el otro que viajó con Nicolaus falleció en el camino.

Seguro cuando tenga documentación podré evacuar estas dudas.
              Muchas Gracias nuevamente.
              Saludos

Kommentar

Lädt...
              X