Alt 17.02.2019, 15:09
Stanley Who Stanley Who ist offline
Benutzer
Themenstarter

Standard

Hello Anja,

I did have a good search through the church books from Fischhausen about 2004 using the microfilms from the Mormons and I could not find any record for Carl Tromp or Henrietta Schack baptisms or marriage, I found my old note book from the time and I can now see where I may have gone amiss.
I had noted the baptism for Anna Maria but must have confused my thoughts when I found the death for Johanna Marie and thought they are the same person as some of those entries do change spellings of the same person but did not take dates into consideration.
On my notes Johanna Maria died of Measels if I have that right, for Anna Augusta I have no cause of death, I can not remember if a cause of death was noted or I could not workout what it said and never recorded it, with her not having any age shown I presumed she may have been stillborn or only survived a few hours.
I have sent an email to my uncle in Hamburg who turns 80 this year to ask what he knows about Grete but do not have high hopes as I think he is suffering from the dreaded memory loss as one gets older.

kind regards
Jan
Antwort

Lesezeichen

Themen-Optionen Thema durchsuchen
Thema durchsuchen:

Erweiterte Suche
Ansicht