Looking for the birth record to Dorothea Sophia Schultz born 22 april 1839 in Pommern, Cochem-Zell,

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • bjornlokken
    Benutzer

Looking for the birth record to Dorothea Sophia Schultz born 22 april 1839 in Pommern, Cochem-Zell,

Dear Ahnenforschung and beautiful helpers

I am looking for the birth record to Dorothea Sophia Schultz .

According to her Ancestry site she was born 22 april 1839 in Pommern, Cochem-Zell, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany

Is it possible to find her birth record in a church book ?

According to the same Ancestry site - Dorothea Sophia Schultz got married 7 august 1857 in Pommern, Cochem-Zell, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany to Johann Friedrich Janneck .

Johan Friedrich Janneck was born 13 march 1834 in Giesebitz Stolp, Prussia, Germany

Is it possible to find thir wedding record in a church book ?

Best regards from Bjørn in Norway
  • ReReBe
    Erfahrener Benutzer

Hello Bjørn,

here is a link to the requested birth record (second last entry no. 56): https://metryki.genbaza.pl/genbaza,detail,504016,216

child: born on april 22nd 1839 in Ruschütz and baptised on may 9th was DOROTHEA SOPHIA
    parents: FRIEDRICH SCHULZ, Schäfer (shepherd) and DOROTHEA KNITT
    godparents: 1) JACOB DEFENZ, Knecht (farmhand) 2) CAROLINE KNITT, Magd (maiden) 3) SOPHIA WECKMAN ...?

The marriage-location mentioned in the ancestry family-tree is nonsence!
    But I will try to find the record.

Best regards
    Reiner

Kommentar

• bjornlokken
      Benutzer

Dear Reiner

Thank you so much for the birthrecord and the link - it's very appricated .

If you can find their marriage record's too , it will make me very happy .

Kommentar

• bjornlokken
        Benutzer

Dear Reiner

According to Ancestry site their first child ; August Frederick Janneck , it says hes was born 4 sept 1858 in Glowitz Kr Stolp, Pomern, Prussia

Family Search https://www.familysearch.org/tree/pe...tails/LHKN-F7Z

Could this be a lead to find the wedding of his parents ?

Zuletzt geändert von bjornlokken; 02.02.2024, 11:38.

Kommentar

• ReReBe
          Erfahrener Benutzer

Zitat von bjornlokken Beitrag anzeigen
          According to Ancestry site their first child ; August Frederick Janneck , it says hes was born 4 sept 1858 in Glowitz Kr Stolp, Pomern, Prussia

Family Search https://www.familysearch.org/tree/pe...tails/LHKN-F7Z

Could this be a lead to find the wedding of his parents ?
          Hello Bjørn,

thus mentioned in the above ancestry family-trees there are no birth entries in the church books of Glowitz for:

August Frederick Janneck
          04 Sep 1858 • Glowitz Kr Stolp, Pomern, Prussia

Albert Ludwig Janneck
          28 Feb 1863 • Glowitz Kr Stolp, Pomern, Prussia

I scrolled through the birth and marriage registers of the Glowitz curch books from 1855 to 1870 (emigration to US) and what I found was only the birth entry https://metryki.genbaza.pl/genbaza,detail,504013,46 No. 99 for:

Wilhelm Heinrich Janneck
          10 Jun 1865 • Glowitz
          Kr. Stolp, Pomern, Prussia, Germany

Also the marriage of Johann Friedrich Janneck and Dorothea Sophia Schul(t)z on 7th august 1857 cannot be found in these church books. There is no such marriage between 1855 and 1865.

There are many JANNECK-families and -persons in these Glowitz church books, but they all don't fit to your JANNECKs.

Sorry for telling you this disappointing results.

Best regards
          Reiner

Kommentar

• bjornlokken
            Benutzer

Hi Reiner and thank you very much for your information.

Then I assume that their marriage cannot be found since I have no information about the place of marriage. So then I think we'll just leave it at that and end this case.

I really appreciate your help and your kindness. Exactly as it should be on a family forum, and not such statements as a certain person named Uwe entered in this thread yesterday. I see that this rude post from Uwe has now been deleted by the moderator.

You will also experience the good help and kindness I received from you if you ever need help on the Norwegian forum.

Thank you very much for your kindness.

Sincerely, Bjørn in Norway

Kommentar

Lädt...
            X