Annette from Australia searching for Stegeman & Kuehl information in Schleswig-Holstein

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • Nettiem
    Benutzer

Annette from Australia searching for Stegeman & Kuehl information in Schleswig-Holstein

My great great grand father is Jasper Stegemann (1822-1870) son of Hans Stegeman (1795-1866) and Anna Catharina Lentfer (1791-1850). Jasper was born in Henstedt, Schleswig-Holstein.

Jasper married Margaretha Kuehl born 11/06/1826 in Krempe, Schleswig-Holstein. Margaretha's parents are Juergen Kuehl & Magdalena Dau. I would like to find more information (birth, death, marriage & parents) of Juergen & Magdalena.
  • Saraesa
    Erfahrener Benutzer

Hello Nettiem,

good to have you here! After doing some research, I found a death record of Timm Kühl, a son of Jürgen and Magdalena. Although the entry does not contain any specific information on the couple, it pinpoints a specific location: the village Siethwende in the parish Süderau.
    According to census information from 1803, a Jürgen Kühl was born in 1798 to Timm Kühl and Margaretha born Warmholtz. It is very likely that this is the Jürgen Kühl you’re looking for although I cannot guarantee it completely.

This page shows Jürgen Kühl and all other people in the same house as written in the census 1803 for Schleswig-Holstein, Steinburg, Siethwende

I haven't found any information on Magdalena yet.
    Zuletzt geändert von Saraesa; 15.12.2019, 05:00.

Kommentar

• Nettiem
      Benutzer

Hello again, The area would fit as I have the information that Jasper & Margaretha were married in Suderau.
      Regards,
      Annette

Kommentar

• Nettiem
        Benutzer

Thank you very much Saraesa. That is amazing to receive a response so quickly.

Kommentar

• Nettiem
          Benutzer

Hello again Saraesa,
          Would you be able to give me the details of the death record that you found for Timm Kuehl,
          son of Juergen & Magdalena please.
          Also Juergen's occupation was police officer. This was recorded on Margaretha's death record here in
          Queensland. This fact may help. Perhaps he was a policeman in Krempe as that is where Margaretha was born according to records here.
          Many thanks,
          Annette

Kommentar

• davecapps
            Erfahrener Benutzer

HI

here are a few finds in the Danish census files
            Maybe something will fit

Hans Stegemann
            This page shows Hans Stegemann and all other people in the same house as written in the census 1803 for Schleswig-Holstein, Segeberg, Henstedt

Anna Lentfer
            This page shows Anna Lentfer and all other people in the same house as written in the census 1803 for Schleswig-Holstein, Segeberg, Henstedt

This page shows Anna Lentfer and all other people in the same house as written in the census 1803 for Schleswig-Holstein, Segeberg, Henstedt

MyHeritage (i hav´nt a subscription, so i cant give you the details)

Dave
            Angehängte Dateien

Kommentar

• Nettiem
              Benutzer

Thanks Dave, I do have the census details for Hans & it is "my" Hans. His wife appears as Trina in the Lentfer census records.
              Annette

Kommentar

• Nettiem
                Benutzer

Thanks Dave for myheritage graphic. I have a subscription with myheritage & I have a lot of information on the Stegemann & Lentfer branches. However, I have very little on the Kuehl & Dau side.
                Annette

Kommentar

• davecapps
                  Erfahrener Benutzer

Hi Annette
                  I found a death cert. for Timm Kühl in Family Search

Discover your family history. Explore the world’s largest collection of free family trees, genealogy records and resources.

Page 85, 86 and 87

his father is stated as being the labourer Jürgen Kühl
                  mother Magdalena Dau.

He commited suicide by hanging
                  --------------------------

There is also a death cert. for Abellona Rathjen nee Kühl
                  her father is stated as being the labourer Jürgen Kühl
                  mother Magdalena Dau.

Discover your family history. Explore the world’s largest collection of free family trees, genealogy records and resources.

She died of Herzlähmung (heart attack)
                  She was married to Peter Rathjen

Dave
                  Zuletzt geändert von davecapps; 18.12.2019, 00:03.

Kommentar

• Nettiem
                    Benutzer

Hello Dave,
                    Thank you very much for all that information. I am thrilled.
                    I have been searching on familysearch over the last couple of years & have found nothing. I am assuming these records may have been added recently.
                    I will now add all the information onto my family tree.
                    We are visiting Europe in 2020 & hope to go to Schleswig Holstein so I will have more villages & areas to add to my sightseeing list!
                    One again, many , many thanks,
                    Annette

Kommentar

• davecapps
                      Erfahrener Benutzer

Hi Annette
                      If you want translations of the docs send me your email ADress per PM
                      Dave

Kommentar

• Nettiem
                        Benutzer

Thank you Dave.
                        Nothing at the moment but my email address is cnmarks1@bigpond.com if you happen to find something of interest.
                        Annette

Kommentar

Lädt...
                        X