• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • tigullio2cv
    Neuer Benutzer

Sonderfuhrer Franz Frank

Somebody can help me finding information about Sonderfuhrer Franz Frank. He was in Italy (Lavagna - Liguria) in 1944-1945 to organize Copper and Manganese Mines.
    Where I can found information about this person ?
    Thanks.
  • Gerrit
    Erfahrener Benutzer

Hello,

are you related to him? Or just want to know something?

Maybe it is this guy: August Franz Frank (* 5. April 1898 in Augsburg; † 21. März 1984 in Karlsruhe); SS-Obergruppenführer und General der Polizei und Waffen-SS.

You should send an email to poststelle-pa@bundesarchiv.de with a proper question. Do not forget the Benutzungsantrag and a copy of your ID.

Gerrit
    Immer auf der Suche nach...
    Hellfaier/Hellfeier/Hellfayer/Hellfeuer aus Altewalde, Ostrosnitz, Schelitz, Pogosch, Lonschnik, Berlin
    Adamczyk aus Ostrosnitz, Kattowitz
    Lokocz aus Ostrosnitz
    Barucha aus Ostrosnitz
    Spademan aus Torgau, Graditz, Berlin
    Schepp aus Berlin, Ratzebuhr
    Hitschfeld aus Wünschelburg, Ober Rathen

Kommentar

• tigullio2cv
      Neuer Benutzer

Thanks but not this person. "my" Frank Franz was a very good person, he controlled the mines in my area and left a beautiful memory. Unfortunately, only the name and a photo remained of him. I would like to know more about him to share his story with the visitors of our mine (Gambatesa, near Lavagna (Liguria)).
      Ciao.
      Alfredo

Kommentar

• sonki
        Erfahrener Benutzer

Hi,

so according to some texts on the internet Franz Frank was a SS Leutnant:

Nel periodo del Fascismo la miniera viene nazionalizzata. Durante il secondo conflitto mondiale l’attività estrattiva prosegue sotto il controllo dei tedeschi con la direzione del sottotenente delle SS Franz Frank. Nel periodo bellico l’attività subisce un drastico rallentamento, per lo più dovuto alla carenza di manodopera.
        Слава Україні

Kommentar

• Gerrit
          Erfahrener Benutzer

Ok, a good person of the SS - why not.

My answer would be the same; there you will get the best information:

Zitat von Gerrit Beitrag anzeigen
          You should send an email to poststelle-pa@bundesarchiv.de with a proper question. Do not forget the Benutzungsantrag and a copy of your ID.
          Immer auf der Suche nach...
          Hellfaier/Hellfeier/Hellfayer/Hellfeuer aus Altewalde, Ostrosnitz, Schelitz, Pogosch, Lonschnik, Berlin
          Adamczyk aus Ostrosnitz, Kattowitz
          Lokocz aus Ostrosnitz
          Barucha aus Ostrosnitz
          Spademan aus Torgau, Graditz, Berlin
          Schepp aus Berlin, Ratzebuhr
          Hitschfeld aus Wünschelburg, Ober Rathen

Kommentar

Lädt...
          X