• Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • ladyvick
    Neuer Benutzer

Search the Naufeld and Braum Familly in Rödersheim

Hello,
    One of the forum members recommended me to contact this group.
    Im help my friend search to more information on family Naufeld and Braum probably born in Rödersheim
    Her grand-grand-grand father Johan Adam Naufeld (son Jacob Naufeld and Anna Nitelzin) born in Rödersheim around 1804 year. A certain clue is the birthplace of Johann's cousin Christopher Braum born this is Niederkirch (son the Jacob sister Anna Naufeld/Braum- wife to Gaspar Braum)

Johann Adam And Christhoph emigration to Poland until the 19th century. They both got married in Brok in 1832.

I know Johann Adam married to Franciszka Wilgat and Christoph married to Anna Kadzioch

Maybe someone of you met with these surnames, has these surnames in their family trees, possibly knows where their birth certificates can be found?

I will be grateful for any help and tips
    Best regards
    Olga
  • benangel
    Erfahrener Benutzer

Hello Olga,

the baptism of Johann Adam Neufeld was in Rödersheim on on the 25th November 1805. The name of the mother is Anna Maria Knittel. You can find the record in the catholic churchbook at familysearch here (left side entry number 244): https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61...345&cat=185930
    Gruß
    Bernd

Kommentar

Lädt...
    X