Zurück   Ahnenforschung.Net Forum > Foren für Bundesländer der Bundesrepublik Deutschland > Sachsen Genealogie
Hier klicken, falls Sie Ihr Kennwort vergessen haben.

Hinweise

Antwort

Themen-Optionen Thema durchsuchen Ansicht
Alt 29.01.2021, 20:25
MichaelaStrakošová MichaelaStrakošová ist offline weiblich
Benutzer
Themenstarter

Standard

Hi Gerhart (and Kasstor),
thank you for tip, but i think this is not right place - i can see in map 2 rails (Bahngeleise), and in my photo, there is only one rail.

Zitat:
Zitat von Lock Beitrag anzeigen
Hallo Michaela

I think this is it

https://kartenforum.slub-dresden.de/...id-10007016%2C

See B.W. ("Bahnwärterhaus")

51° 1'51.16"N
12°56'42.84"E

I live in the area

v.g. Gerhardt
Alt 29.01.2021, 20:47
wrdc47 wrdc47 ist offline männlich
Erfahrener Benutzer

Standard

Hi Michaela,
why you want to get some kataster information? Do you have any kataster numbers but you don't know where ? I'm in doubt if there any changes in the last 100 years for constructed areas in Germany.
Alt 29.01.2021, 20:58
Benutzer
Themenstarter

Standard

Hi Seabstian,
thank you too.. Good idea...
I went through all that "Historische Adressbüche" and i found, that Otto Richard Rothe worked as bahnwärter and lived in Chemnitz adress: An der Au Aborfer Eisenb Linie Kat Nr 166 VIII Abt from 1901 -1921.
From 1922 he worked as oberbahnwärter and lived still in Chemnitz adress: An der Au Aborfer Eisenb Linie Kat Nr 166 VIII Abt.
From 1925 he worked as oberbahnwärter R. (that R probably means he was in pension) and lived in Chemnitz adress: Gabelsbergerstraße 32.
From 1925 till 1944 he worked as oberbahnwärter R. (that R probably means he was in pension) and lived in Chemnitz adress: Gabelsbergerstraße 36.

In 1885 and 1890 he probably worked as handarbaiter and lived in Frankenberg Freibergerstraße 205 W.
And in 1894/95 he lived in Frankenberg Winklerstrasse 4.

So i think that photo really should be that adress in Chemnitz: An der Au Aborfer Eisenb Linie Kat Nr 166 VIII Abt.
I tried to look into cadastre and find N. 166 in Chemnitz but nothink seems to fit (nothing near railway) (https://ibb.co/ygZCsQ2 )

I think that today cadastre numbers are not the same like in 1910. They probably renumbered it

Michaela

Zitat:
Zitat von Sebastian_N Beitrag anzeigen
Hey guys, hello Michaela,

now that I am thinking about it: you gave your answer away already in your entry post. Your great-great-grandfather, Otto Richard Rothe, lived in 1911 in Chemnitz, his house was at the address: "An der Aue-Adorfer Eisenbahn Linie" (Kat. Nr. 116 VIII Abt.), see page 759 of the 1911 Adress book of Chemnitz here.

This is the name of the street, hence, where his house was, most probably the one in the picture, as argued above.

The number behind the name of the street is not the number of the house, better, it is the official number of the cadastral map in Chemnitz, which enables you to find that same property even if the name of the street is changed.

However, you have (most likely the same house taken pictures of from two sides). One, clearly, from the railway (see the address above) and a side from a "normal" street.

Now, if you were to go to the subsection in the very same 1911 Chemnitz Adress book, the so-called "Brandversicherungs-Kataster-Nummer", looking for the Kat.-Nr. above, you will find the name of the actual street as "Lange Straße", see here.

What you would need to do at this point is to find the today's address, where this cadastre number may help you a great deal in doubtlessly identifying the correct property (as some street's name changes sometimes do not follow old addressing). Maybe the street has never changed name.

However, take in mind, as argued above, it could very well be that the house in question never belonged to your family, but to the railway company and was given to active employers while they curated "their" part of the railways.

For example, in 1928, your great-great-grandfather Otto R. Rothe lived in Gabelsbergerstraße 36a, 3rd floor, and was in pension, see here.

Hope this helps a little.

Best wishes

Seb
Alt 29.01.2021, 21:10
Benutzer
Themenstarter

Standard

Thank you too,

I think it should be one of them.. It really fits cause its placed near Michaeliskirche, where Liddy Rothe got married in 1904.

I like to find somewhere it´s old cadastre numbers to know if its N.166.

Michaela

Zitat:
Zitat von wrdc47 Beitrag anzeigen
Hello Michaela
looking to the Chemnitz address book there is an address of Otto Richard Rothe, lived in 1911 in Chemnitz, his house was at the address: "An der Aue-Adorfer Eisenbahn Linie"(as Sebastian wrote). Looking at the Chemnitz city map from 1910 (http://www.deutschefotothek.de/documents/obj/70402329) there is an indication of "An der Aue-Adorfer Eisenbahn Linie" but no street is showing on the map. I guess there are only 2 possible buildings on the map in the described area. I've made an excerpt of the map. But looking on Google maps i'm in doubt if the houses are still exists.
Hope this helps.
Alt 29.01.2021, 21:29
wrdc47 wrdc47 ist offline männlich
Erfahrener Benutzer

Standard

Hi Michaela,
there are different kataster numbers in Germany. Looking intio the address book for Chemnitz from 1911 you can find Otto Richard Rothe, An der Aue-Adorfer Eisenbahn Linie, Kat.-Nr. 116, VIII Abt. This means 116 is the so-called "Brandkataster-Nr." (for the fire brigade) and not the number for constructed areas. And when you look at page 500 in this address book (https://digital.slub-dresden.de/werk.../88262/1542/0/) you will find again "An der Aue-Adorfer Eisenbahnlinie". I guess 116 is right not 166.
Alt 29.01.2021, 21:34
Benutzer
Themenstarter

Standard

Zitat:
Hi Michaela,
why you want to get some kataster information? Do you have any kataster numbers but you don't know where ? I'm in doubt if there any changes in the last 100 years for constructed areas in Germany.

Hi,
Im trying to find in kataster (cadastre) that Kat. Nr. 116 VIII Abt. like Sebastian_N wrote.

I dont know, maybe you're right, and that hasn't changed in the last 100 years.

But i like to find some old cadastre for Chemnitz in 1910-1925
to check it out.

Michaela
Alt 29.01.2021, 21:38
Benutzer
Themenstarter

Standard

Zitat:
Hi Michaela,
there are different kataster numbers in Germany. Looking intio the address book for Chemnitz from 1911 you can find Otto Richard Rothe, An der Aue-Adorfer Eisenbahn Linie, Kat.-Nr. 116, VIII Abt. This means 116 is the so-called "Brandkataster-Nr." (for the fire brigade) and not the number for constructed areas. And when you look at page 500 in this address book (https://digital.slub-dresden.de/werk.../88262/1542/0/) you will find again "An der Aue-Adorfer Eisenbahnlinie". I guess 116 is right not 166.

Damn....
You are right and i wrote it wrong... OMG shame....Aaa it is too late for me Im sorry for that...An der Aue-Adorfer Eisenbahn Linie, Kat.-Nr. 116, VIII Abt.
Alt 29.01.2021, 22:01
Benutzerbild von Paulchen_DD
Paulchen_DD Paulchen_DD ist offline
Erfahrener Benutzer

Standard

Hi Michaela,
you wrote " i can see in map 2 rails (Bahngeleise), and in my photo, there is only one rail."

https://www.fhwe.de/inhalte/ca_linie.html
"Die Abschnitte von Chemnitz nach Einsiedel und von Siebenbrunn nach Adorf wurden ab 1907 bzw. 1909 zweigleisig betrieben."

Paulchen
Alt 29.01.2021, 22:09
Benutzer
Themenstarter

Standard

Ok, all with n. 166 i take back - its wrong number.
I think that house from my photo was on one of those plots (most probably the first one):

1)116 Erfenschlag, 0112, Chemnitz : https://ibb.co/QK5BhKj

2)116 Furth, 0104, Chemnitz : https://ibb.co/SrW7tML

3)116 Oberrabenstein, 0122, Chemnitz : https://ibb.co/whYZhBx

Today it is that house probably destroyed.
Alt 29.01.2021, 22:11
Benutzerbild von Paulchen_DD
Paulchen_DD Paulchen_DD ist offline
Erfahrener Benutzer

Standard

Hi,
I think this is wrong.

Kataster != Brandkataster

Regards Paulchen
Antwort

Lesezeichen

Stichworte