• Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • DaveHam9
    Neuer Benutzer

Johan George Heinrich WRIEDE

Hello,

I'm trying to confirm and add to the information I have already found on my great great grandfather:

Johan George Heinrich WRIEDE b. abt 1812 Neuland, Hamburg ? d. 3 Feb 1909 Cairns, Qld., Australia

Siblings believed to be:

Magdalena Margaretha WRIEDE b. 27 Aug 1809 Neuland, Hamburg d. 15 Sep 1882 ?
    Catharina Margareta WRIEDE b. 14 Aug 1811 Neuland, Hamburg d. 17 Jan 1880 ?

Parents: Diedrich WRIEDE & (Anna) Margaretha BOLLMEYER / BOLLMANN ?
    married 1809 Neuland, Hamburg ?

Thanks.

Regards,

Dave
  • verenahartmann
    Benutzer

Hi Dave!

Have you tried searching in GEDBAS yet?
    I did a quick search for Diedrich Wriede and I think there is a result that matches.

At the bottom of the page, you can find the contact information for the person who shared the data. You can even download the sharer's GEDCOM-file!

Best regards,
    Verena

Kommentar

• DaveHam9
      Neuer Benutzer

Hello Verena,

Thank you very much for your reply.

That was my first post on this site and I'm feeling rather lost. I don't know what GEDBAS is.

I was hoping there were ways of getting data on my German ancestry and apart from some records on IGI / FamilySearch and this site I don't know where else I can go posting in English.

Regards,

Dave

Kommentar

• Rheingauner
        Erfahrener Benutzer

Dear Dave,

gedbas is a project of a club for computergenealogy. They collect gedcom-files from their members and provide them online. You can see the informations and in some cases you can download the complete gedcom-file from their site.

Verena has found the person you're looking for in this database. Just klick on the link and you'll see Diedrich Wriede. In the yellow box is the name of the person who provides the informations (also his email-address) und in the ornage box below is a link to download his file.

If you have problems to translate the german text to english, you should use the google translator. Just copy Verena's link into the translatorbox and the website will be translated automatically.

If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
        Grüße
        Björn
        -----------

IG Rheingau
        http://forum.ahnenforschung.net/group.php?groupid=92

Kommentar

Lädt...
        X