• Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • kaliningrad
    Benutzer

[Suche - privat] 1803 and 1845 Census --- want copies of individual returns

Hello,

I am looking for someone who will be able to help by getting photo copies of the 1803 and 1845 census for selected families so I can 'see' the originals. I have the family number/record number/County/Parish (all in Sydslesvig... some in Witzwort, Garding, Tetenbull, Kotzenbull so far, by way of information though a web site already, so my research is looking to find a copy of the originals not the index or other searching. I am looking for more to make sure I have covered all my immediate ancestry that would be available for those two years, so it could be that I find another location in that general area. I think I will have a total of either 5 or 6 'families' in the two censuses, so basically locating those with the information I give (family numbers/record numbers/ect.)

Any reasonable offers for costs, time spent and the like will be entertained. I may later need to have information from other censuses, but right now this is a start for me.

I also need someone who knows English so I can communicate with you well.

Kasia
  • Malgorzata Krolak
    Erfahrener Benutzer

Cześć Kasiu,
    w czym mogłabym Ci pomóc? Nie znam angielskiego.
    pozdrawiami,
    Małgorzata

Kommentar

• kaliningrad
      Benutzer

Zitat von Malgorzata Krolak Beitrag anzeigen
      Cześć Kasiu,
      w czym mogłabym Ci pomóc? Nie znam angielskiego.
      pozdrawiami,
      Małgorzata
      Hallo, Małgorzata.

Nie mówię po polsku. Ale dziękuję. Teraz ktoś inny jest pomoc. Będzie zobaczyć, co się dzieje.

Kasia

Kommentar

Lädt...
      X