Quelle bzw. Art des Textes: Ansiedlerakten
    Jahr, aus dem der Text stammt: ca. 1764
    Ort/Gegend der Text-Herkunft: Wiener Hofkamme
    Namen um die es sich handeln sollte: -

Liebe Mit-Forscher/Innen

ich bin endlich auf die Ansiedlerlisten in den Banater Akten gestoßen:

FamilySearch: https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61...978&cat=173251

ab Seite 979

Ich habe große Probleme mit lateinischen Übersetzungen. Im Anhang findet Ihr die Überschriften/Titelseite (sowie das Original-Dokument).

Kann mir die jemand die Überschrift (Spalten-Bezeichnungen) ins Deutsche übersetzen?

Wenn ich die Angaben zu Person #50 richtig interpretiere, heißt das dann in etwa:

Georgius Speiser, Deutsch, Ankunft 1755 "7bris" (September), Beruf: Nauta (Schiffer), Kind: 1 (3 Jahre alt)

Stimmt das?

Danke und viele Grüße
    Karl
    Angehängte Dateien
  • JPmiaou
    Benutzer

Georg Speiser was an immigrant/settler (hospes) in Apathin who came from Germany in September 1755. He had three children under the age of 16.

I'm uncertain of the correct interpretation of the columns where "12" and "2" appear for Georg. I think the "2" refers to grapes (vineam fossorum: rows of grapevines?), but I'm lost on the "12". (The column headers look like "lattitude" and "longitude", but that doesn't make sense.)

Kommentar

• Ravey76
      Benutzer

Hello JPmiaou

thanks a lot for your quick translation. Don´t worry about column 12 and 2 - the most important information to me is about the children (three children) and you´ve translated it already for me.

Now this leads to new interpretation problems. I hoped my ancestor had just ONE child, but three?? mhmm... I think I have to dig out WHEN this sheet has been written. In case of a period from 1756 (after arrival) ´til 1760 this would be correct.

If the list says: he already ARRIVED with three children ... gosh — That's gonna be tough nut!

Thanks a lot and
      kind regards

Karl

Kommentar

• JPmiaou
        Benutzer

The column header where the "3" appears is habet fratres et filios, which is something like "has brothers and sons", so it's possible that the number indicates the number of minors in the household, regardless of their exact relationship to the person named.

The date of the enumeration is on the previous image: 16th March 1768.

Kommentar

Lädt...
        X