Zurück   Ahnenforschung.Net Forum > Allgemeine Diskussionsforen > Genealogie-Forum Allgemeines
Hier klicken, falls Sie Ihr Kennwort vergessen haben.

Hinweise

Antwort

Themen-Optionen Thema durchsuchen Ansicht
Alt 01.02.2013, 15:07
Aljaz Aljaz ist offline
Benutzer

Standard Ich suche meine Großtante

Halo,

ich bin aus Slowenien und suche meine Großstante. Ihre name ist Maria Lang und ist am 31.12.1922 in Graz geboren, ihre Eltern waren Alois Bauer und Flora Lang. Alois war ein Slowene und nachdem er mit Flora geheiratet war, sind sie nach Ravne na Koroškem (auch Guštanj oder Guttenstein) umgezogen. Flora ist im 1934 gestorben, und Maria (auch bekannt als "Mitzi") ist ungefähr im 1940 zurück nach Graz umgezogen um Jugendarbeit zu machen. Sie wurde dann krank gewesen (Tuberkulose/TBC) und ist für 7 Jahren ins Kurort für Lungen Kranken gegangen. Nachdem hat sie mit meine Uhrgroßmutter Flora Lang(geb. Müller) in Graz gelebt. Meine Uhrgroßmutter ist im 1955 gestorben. Maria hat dann in Gratwein bei Graz gelebt, in Heil und pflegeanstalt. Lätztes mal das meine Oma Hilda sie gesehen hat, war bevor 1960, aber Sie haben nachdem ein Paar Briefen zu einander geschrieben bis etwa 1970. Im ungefähr 1970 hat meine Oma zu ihren Schwester letztes mal einen Brief geschriben, und die Beschäftigte in "Heil und pflegeanstalt" haben meine Oma gesagt, dass "Mitzi" nicht mehr da ist und dass sie umgezogen ist, aber sie wissen nichts wohin.

Meine Oma sagt, dass "Mitzi" nicht verheiratet war. Ich will später eine Foto von "Mitzi" posten.

Weist jemand irgendwas über sie or könnte über sie jemanden nachfragen?

Vielen dank für jeden Antwort und Entschuldigund für mein schlechtes Deutsch.

Hello,

I am from Slovenia and I'm trying to find my mother's aunt (grandmother's sister). Her name is Maria "Mitzi" Lang. She was born on 31 December, 1922 in Graz, to parents Alois and Flora Bauer (Flora was born as Flora Lang). Her parents were married in 1923 and as Alois was a Slovenian and Flora was an Austrian, they moved to Slovenia (to Ravne na Koroškem/Guštanj/Guttenstein). They had 1 more daughter, named Hilda (born Bauer, now married Kuzman), who was born in 1931 and is my grandmother. Their mother Flora died in 1934, and later in 1940 Mitzi had to go back to Austria to work as a part of "Jugendarbeit". She soon became infected with tubercolosis (TBC) and she had to go in a Spa in Graz or around Graz for about 7 years. My grandmother and their father had visited her once or twice when she was there and I think that was the last time they have seen themselves. After she has been in Spa for about 7 years she decided to go live with her grandmother Flora Lang (born Müller) in Graz. She lived with her grandmother, until Flora passed away in 1955. My grandmother said, that after their grandmother Flora died, Mitzi lived in Gratwein (a city near Graz) in an institution, which was back then named "Heil und pflegeanstalt". They were still sending letters to each other, and then in about 1970 when my grandmother sent her letter to Mitzi, the employee in "Heil und pflegeanstalt" answered, that Mitzi moved away, but they don't know where to. My grandmother asked the "Red cross" organization to help her find Mitzi, but they were unsuccessful.

My grandmother doubts, that Mitzi got married after she last heard.

Later when my grandmother finds Mitzi's photo, I'll post it here.

Do you know anything or could ask somebody about her? Please, tell me if you know any organization that could help me.

Thank you for every answer and helpful information that you can give to me!

(I have written this in English and German, because this forum is German and my German language is quite bad.)
Antwort

Lesezeichen

Stichworte
flora , graz , großtante , maria , tante

Themen-Optionen Thema durchsuchen
Thema durchsuchen:

Erweiterte Suche
Ansicht