Zurück   Ahnenforschung.Net Forum > Foren für Bundesländer der Bundesrepublik Deutschland > Hessen Genealogie
Hier klicken, falls Sie Ihr Kennwort vergessen haben.

Hinweise

Themen-Optionen Thema durchsuchen Ansicht
Alt 20.05.2019, 11:26
els els ist offline
Benutzer
Themenstarter

Standard

I would like to add also some information about the “Wiesbaden period” of Willem Hendrik Gerard Vos (alias Willy Vos Mendes or Vosmendes) and Johanna Goldschmidt and the children Kurt and Olga Stricker. I therefor asked the Hessisches Landesarchiv if it is possibly there is still something to be found about Willem Hendrik Gerard Vos (alias Willy Vos Mendes or Vosmendes) and Johanna Goldschmidt and the children Kurt and Olga Stricker in the (online) archieves of Wiesbaden.

I got a very kind reply of the Hessisches Landesarchiv. Unfortunatley the Hessisches Landesarchiv did not find any records about the persons mentioned on https://www.joodsmonument.nl/nl/page.../kurt-stricker. They seem to have emigrated before the full force of Nationalsocialst persecution kicked in and left no bureaucratic trace.

The Hessisches Landesarchiv advises to seek further information at the municipal archive in Wiesbaden and at the memorial initiative Aktives Museum Spiegelgasse who since years work on the memorialization of Wiesbaden‘ s former Jewish citizens (http://www.am-spiegelgasse.de/)

Geändert von els (20.05.2019 um 11:33 Uhr)

Lesezeichen

Stichworte
olga , stricker

Themen-Optionen Thema durchsuchen
Thema durchsuchen:

Erweiterte Suche
Ansicht