• Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles l?schen
neue Beiträge
  • Verano
    Erfahrener Benutzer

Hallo Mark

"I recently added the record about Gustav, which may be mistaken"

Der ist sehr wahrscheinlich richtig. Gleicher Ort, gleicher Vater und gleiche Mutter.
    Wenn du möchtest transkribiere ich dir den Geburtseintrag.
    1874 begannen die standesamtlichen Aufzeichnungen und sind bei family-search zu sehen, deshalb der Eintrag des Gustav *24.11.1874 hier:

Discover your family history. Explore the world’s largest collection of free family trees, genealogy records and resources.

Im Vorwort meines Buches steht, dass Kinder, die vor dem 15. Geburtstag verstorben sind, nicht erfasst wurden.

“You include Bertha and Helene on your list. However, I believe these were Frieda's cousins, not her sisters. Bertha, Helene and Frieda emigrated to the US together when Bertha was 20, Helene was 9 and Frieda was 13. In any case Bertha's death certificate gives her parents names as William Schroeder and Agatha Mohrdiek. Unless the death certificate is mistaken, I would guess that Agatha is Rebecka's sister and that William is another son of Jurgen and Gesche. However, perhaps your sources will be able to help sort this out.”

Ich habe alles so abgeschrieben, wie es im Buch steht. Siehe auch # 4.
    Um hier Gewissheit zu bekommen, wäre ein Besuch im Kirchenbucharchiv zu empfehlen:

“I don't have a record of a Johannes, but he may have stayed behind in Germany.”

Ja, gestorben als Soldat in Potsdam.

Einen schönen Abend.
    Zuletzt ge?ndert von Verano; 10.07.2018, 18:30.
    Viele Grüße August

Die Vergangenheit ist ein fremdes Land, dort gelten andere Regeln.

Kommentar

• markrmck
      Benutzer

Thank you, Verano. I forgot that you had earlier sent me the information on Gustav and Johannes. I do not know why there seems to be a difference between Bertha's death certificate and the records you have found. I will contact the church archives as you suggest and see if we can visit them. Thank you, Mark

Kommentar

• Verano
        Erfahrener Benutzer

Hallo Mark,

"I would guess that Agatha is Rebecka's sister and that William is another son of Jurgen and Gesche. However, perhaps your sources will be able to help sort this out.”

Rebecka Mohrdieks Geschwister sind:

a) Anna oo Peter von Leesen
        b) Amalie 1840 – 1922, oo1866 Hans-Jürgen Schröder, 1835 – 1915, Gemeindevorsteher in Krempdorf, Sohn des Hans Schröder* oo Metta Kahlke.
        c) Johannes

* Hans Schröder ist ein Bruder des Jürgen Schröder 1798 – 1870.

Eltern von Jürgen 1798 -1840

Borsfleth
        1789 übernimmt Schwiegersohn Hans Schröder den Bauernhof in Altendeich, Gemeinde Borsfleth

Notiz:

1767 starben hier an der Rinderpest 3 Kühe und 8 Kälber. 20 Rinder mussten notgeschlachtet werden. Im folgenden Jahr wurden viele Kühe aus Ostfriesland eingeführt.

Hans Schröder (Sohn des Carsten Schröder, Gemeinde Süderau)1741 – 1806, oo Magdalena von Würtzen, 1769 – 1844
        Kinder:
        Carsten, 1790 – 1840
        Anna oo Peter Tiedemann
        Jürgen, 1798 – 1840, oo Gesche Roß/Rust
        Hans*, 1802 – 1868
        Marie, oo 1843/1844 Neel Kahlke
        Magdalena, 1806 – 1843, oo Neel Kahlke

1807 übernimmt Ehenachfolger Johann Lüdemann, 1785 – 1855 den Hof.
        Kinder mit Witwe Magdalena Schröder, geb. von Würtzen:
        Margaretha Lüdemann, 1808 – 1875, oo 1845 Peter Tiedemann, 1819 – 1881
        Hinrich Lüdemann, 1810 – 1889, oo 1834 Catharina Roß, Elskop

Bist du noch an weiteren Vorfahren interessiert? Es gibt noch ein paar Generationen.
        Viele Grüße August

Kommentar

• markrmck
          Benutzer

Schroeder ancestors in Steinburg

Hi, Verano - Thank you for this information. I assume from the information you've provided that the persons Wilhelm Schroeder and Agatha Mohrdiek do not appear in the records you gave found. It is unclear why they may have been listed on the death certificate that was completed for Bertha Schroeder when she passed away in Chicago. It is certainly possible that an error was made by the clerk when the death certificate was completed.

You have given us more information than we had ever hoped to learn about my wife's Schroeder ancestors from Steinburg. I don't think it is necessary to gather additional information about ancestors from further back in time.

Thank you, again, for all your assistance.

Sincerely,

Mark

Kommentar

• Verano
            Erfahrener Benutzer

Hallo Mark,

bitte gern geschehen.

In Meldorf ist auch ein Kirchenbucharchiv, dort wirst du vielleicht die anderen Namen finden.

Ich wünsche dir noch eine schöne Zeit in Deutschland.

Viele Grüße August

Kommentar

• markrmck
              Benutzer

Thank you. Herr Didszuhn of the Church Archives in Wrist directed me to the archives in Meldorf. We hope to visit the Meldorf Archives during our time in the area and perhaps learn a little be more about my wife's ancestors for Dithmarschen. Sincerely, Mark

Kommentar

• Verano
                Erfahrener Benutzer

Ich wünsche viel Erfolg.

Falls die ungeklärte Agatha bekannt wird, kannst du bitte hier noch mal Meldung machen.

Schönes Wochenende
                Viele Grüße August

Kommentar

Lädt...
                X