• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • donaldaskey
    Benutzer

Final Response from the Bavarian Royal Archives

I followed Svenja's advice and explicitly mentioned the unit Basil had identified in my follow-up inquiry to the Archive. The short, polite response is attached. I believe I have hit a brick wall on trying to figure out how Alois Polster is related to his Buffalo relatives. Thanks to all who tried to help me. Donald
    Angehängte Dateien
    Zuletzt geändert von donaldaskey; 14.06.2020, 20:03.

Kommentar

• gki
      Erfahrener Benutzer

Hi Donald,

this is unfortunate, but not a brick wall. You have the approximate Time and Place of Death for his mother, so it should be possible to identify her in either state or church records and go from there.
      Gruß
      gki

Kommentar

• donaldaskey
        Benutzer

Zitat von gki Beitrag anzeigen
        Hi Donald,

this is unfortunate, but not a brick wall. You have the approximate Time and Place of Death for his mother, so it should be possible to identify her in either state or church records and go from there.

Thanks, gki. My key mission was to find where the Forsters came from. Through another thema I learned they came from Weihern (Pfreimd). Before I learned that I thought these postcards from Alois Polster would be the key to my Forster origins. Now, having learned where the Forsters came from, the postcards are not as critical or important, though my curiosity is still peaked. Thanks for your encouragement. Donald

Kommentar

• Mo-Nika
          Erfahrener Benutzer

Hello researchers,
          my cousin from Oregon has also ancestors named Rauch, origin from Kallmünz and Oberhof:
          Georg Rauch, unmarried baker's apprentice from Kallmünz married later
          Anna Mühl from Oberhof.
          They emigrated to the USA in 1854.

Has anyone more information on them ?
          Liebe Grüße,

Mo-Nika

----------------
          Ich suche Mertens aus Rheinbach/Houverath/Vischel;
          Heitmann/Ruser aus der Pfalz; Schwahn aus Dramburg/Pommern;

Kommentar

Lädt...
          X