• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • TükkersMitÜ
    Erfahrener Benutzer

Hello,

I'd like to refer back to Posamentierer's post. I did some research on the Elwitz family. It seems that Nathalie's father Johann Friedrich Elwitz died in Mierunsken in 1837, 51 yrs old, wife and 10 children. One of his 10 children was baptised in Mierunsken, another one earlier in Fürstenwalde. Nathalie, however, seems to have been born somewhere else. Although there are some Elwitzes in Jedwabno, they all seem to be children of Johann and Philippine. Most likely, there was no Elwitz family in Jedwabno before Philippine and her children moved there.

Regarding Heselicht in Eastern Prussia, there is no baptism of a Freynhagen in 1830 +/- one year. There isn't a baptism of an Elwitz in 1824 +/- a year. So either the age mentioned in the wedding entry isn't correct or nobody of them was born in Heselicht.
    Zitat von Freienhagen
    Worth mentioning in this story is that the servant with whom my ancestor married worked for him as an outgoing. She came to work for them
    It seems that Nathalie's family was rather well of, given her father's profession, at least while her father was alive.

Also, Nathalie and her siblings all had very long and very fancy names which was not common in Jedwabno (most people, including my own Jedwabno ancestors, had only one simple name like Anna or Johann). The only people with longer names were the sons and daughters of well-off people, like doctors for example.

This is not a proof but it makes it seem unlikely that Nathalie was the servant girl.

Regards, Annika
    Eheschließung Philipp Frommel und Maria Catharina Storr um 1800 im Raum Niederwörresbach/Herrstein und Umgebung
    Familie Kunde in Pollnow Krs. Schlawe
    Schäfer(?) Gottfried Wesenig o.ä. aus Bukow (Groß Jehser) und Umgebung
    Pächter Johann George Schimkönig, angeblich aus Lübben, + zwischen 1760 und 1767, zuletzt in Pritzen nachgewiesen

Kommentar

• Freienhagen
      Benutzer

Hi

In which Heselicht you were looking for.It was probably a tradition to announce the wedding in the parish of the groom and the bride.

I'm not saying that Natalie was a servant because I do not know whose generation this story is about.

Robert
      Zuletzt geändert von Freienhagen; 30.09.2018, 19:20.

Kommentar

• TükkersMitÜ
        Erfahrener Benutzer

Hi,

I looked for it in Heeselicht/Osterode. I know you did not say that it was necessarily Nathalia who was the servant, I just wanted to provide arguments that became evident from the research.

Regards,

Annika
        Eheschließung Philipp Frommel und Maria Catharina Storr um 1800 im Raum Niederwörresbach/Herrstein und Umgebung
        Familie Kunde in Pollnow Krs. Schlawe
        Schäfer(?) Gottfried Wesenig o.ä. aus Bukow (Groß Jehser) und Umgebung
        Pächter Johann George Schimkönig, angeblich aus Lübben, + zwischen 1760 und 1767, zuletzt in Pritzen nachgewiesen

Kommentar

• Freienhagen
          Benutzer

Hello again

First, I would like to thank everyone for their help,you are great

I would like to ask you for help again

First Do you have any idea how to check if the baptism from Cammin concerns my ancestor?
          I'm worried about this distance. Because I think it's about Burg Stargard which Cammin is a district
          I found a lot of documents about Freyenhagen from the area and specifically from Schwerin which lies near Burg Stargard
          I would like to know if this is a good trail

What's more, I found an family tree on Ancestry where there is also a person Carl Wilhelm Ferdinand Freyenhagen with his wife Natalia Elwic, but in him the father is Johann Christoph Friedrich Freÿenhagen and his mother Sophia Eleonora Margaretha Pommerencke

Regards Robert

Kommentar

• DoroJapan
            Erfahrener Benutzer

Hello Robert,

your last post, has a high probability, because Elwic in some regions is not spelt Elwik (this name exist as well, as Elwick) it sounds more like Elwitsch -> which could have changed into Elwitz.

The ending -ic is slavic and -itz the germanization.
            source: https://www.onomastik.com/namensendung-itz.php

cheers,
            Doro

Just a note (not proofed yet): https://list.genealogy.net/mm/archiv.../msg00047.html - a list in german language about the noble Freyenhagen
            Zuletzt geändert von DoroJapan; 11.07.2019, 15:08.
            Brandenburg: Lehmann: Französisch Buchholz; Mädicke: Alt Landsberg, Biesdorf; Colbatz/Kolbatz: Groß Köris; Lehniger, Kermas(s), Matzke: Schuhlen-Wiese(Busch)
            Schlesien: Neugebauer: Tschöplowitz+Neu-Cöln (Brieg); Gerstenberg: Pramsen; Langner, Melzer, Dumpich: Teichelberg (Brieg); Kraft: Dreißighuben (Breslau), Lorankwitz
            Pommern-Schivelbein: Barkow: Falkenberg; Bast: Bad Polzin
            Böhmen-Schluckenau: Pietschmann: Hainspach, Schirgiswalde; Kumpf: Alt Ehrenberg 243, 28; Ernst: Nixdorf 192

Kommentar

• AKocur
              Erfahrener Benutzer

Zitat von Freienhagen Beitrag anzeigen
              but in him the father is Johann Christoph Friedrich Freÿenhagen and his mother Sophia Eleonora Margaretha Pommerencke
              https://www.ancestry.com/family-tree...=successSource
              That tree is once again proof that one should never believe a tree and that checking the references is absolutely necessary.
              In the baptism documents linked there, the parents are clearly named as Johann Friedrich Freyenhagen and Henriette Cochey.

Greetings,
              Antje

Kommentar

• Freienhagen
                Benutzer

Hi

It would be great if I could combine my tree with the one you gave the link
                I honestly broke down a bit because nothing from the history that my ancestors gave me disagrees

Johann Friedrich Freÿnhagen is the only chance to confirm this story
                P.S Surname changed again, "I love it"

Robert

Kommentar

• DoroJapan
                  Erfahrener Benutzer

Hi Robert,

Do not give up yet.

---

Maybe not you family, but interessting to know:

Schneidergeselle (tailor journeyman) Friedrich Johann Karl Freyenhagen was arrestet in Berlin 12.December 1839 (Wanted since: 04.12.1839)

Source: Amtsblatt der Regierung in Potsdam: 1839/1840

greetings,
                  Doro
                  Zuletzt geändert von DoroJapan; 12.07.2019, 20:16.
                  Brandenburg: Lehmann: Französisch Buchholz; Mädicke: Alt Landsberg, Biesdorf; Colbatz/Kolbatz: Groß Köris; Lehniger, Kermas(s), Matzke: Schuhlen-Wiese(Busch)
                  Schlesien: Neugebauer: Tschöplowitz+Neu-Cöln (Brieg); Gerstenberg: Pramsen; Langner, Melzer, Dumpich: Teichelberg (Brieg); Kraft: Dreißighuben (Breslau), Lorankwitz
                  Böhmen-Schluckenau: Pietschmann: Hainspach, Schirgiswalde; Kumpf: Alt Ehrenberg 243, 28; Ernst: Nixdorf 192

Kommentar

• Freienhagen
                    Benutzer

I will not give up yet but I do not know what to do next.
                    I do not have anything more for ancestry from what I was looking for

Robert

Kommentar

• DoroJapan
                      Erfahrener Benutzer

Hello Robert,

I hope it is fine to post this (just to let user people know)

The marriage certificate of his son was in russian: https://genealodzy.pl/index.php?name...202&highlight=
                      It was posted my Robert (ages ago)

Text:

24. Przyrowa
                      1. Żałe 24.XI.1879 o 10-ej rano
                      2. Józef Krasiński, 50 lat i Jan Gogolin, 52 lata, wyrobnicy z Żałego
                      3.JAN KAROL HUGO TREJNHAGEN, kawaler, 28 lat mający, urodzony w Jedwabnie w Prusach, s. zmarłych Karola i Natalii z d. Elwic małż. Trejnhagenów, zamieszkały w Przyrowie, służący
                      4. ANNA ŻURAWSKA, panna, 23 lata mająca, zamieszkała w Przyrowie w tut. parafii, utrzymująca się z zarobku (" z zarabotki"), urodzona w Cielętach parafia Szczuka, c. Franciszka i Marianny z Grabowskich małż. Żurawskich włościan.
                      5. trzy zapowiedzi
                      6. umowy nie zawarli
                      It says that Nathalie Elwic lived in Przyrowie (83-323)...Just 44 km away from Grzmiąca (77-100) where Charlotte Henriette Eliesabeth Cochoÿ was married to his second husband: Johann Friedrich Henning...could this be of some help?

-----
                      Myheritage Familytree:

Hugo Freynhagen (as brother of JAN KAROL HUGO - how is this possible, could it be the same Person?)
                      * ca. 1852
                      + 10. Feb. 1929 Bronx County, New York

Source: https://www.myheritage.de/research/c...ugo+Freynhagen

-----

Two siblings of Jan Ludwig Wiktor Frejnhagen

Matylda Stawska (geb. Frejnhagen)
                      * 1. Jan. 1886 Skudzawy,Skrwilno (this one is near Rypin)
                      + 25. Feb. 1963 Górki,Rogowo

Natalia Frejnhagen
                      * 1888 Urszulewo,Gójsk

----

I think we need a little familyoverview (Generations, Birth, Wedding, Death - it should include link to the certificate)

----
                      Cheers
                      Doro
                      Zuletzt geändert von DoroJapan; 13.07.2019, 00:14.

Kommentar

• Freienhagen
                        Benutzer

Hi

All information that is important for further search is in this thread
                        Thanks to your help
                        In previous posts, we've determined that Cammin is the most suitable option
                        Tell me if I'm doing a mistake somewhere

Robert

Kommentar

• Freienhagen
                          Benutzer

Hi

Someone has an idea what to do next

I managed to find only an additional act of baptism but it does not advance the story
                          Name: Wilhelm Otto Treynhagen Gender: männlich (Male) Event Type: Taufe (Baptism) Birth Date: 1 Okt 1855 (1 Oct 1855) Baptism Date: 28 Okt 1855 (28 Oct 1855) Baptism Place: Jedwabno, OstPreussen, Deutschland (Germany) Father: Carl Treynhagen Mother: Natalie Treynhagen City or District: Jedwabno

Kommentar

• DoroJapan
                            Erfahrener Benutzer

Hello,

since I do not have ancestry, I am not able to help.

I have no idea if this could be helpfull for you:
                            Zespół: 42/288/0 Sąd Obwodowy w Nidzicy » Seria: 137.1 Akta gruntowe » Jednostka: 7575
                            "Grundakten des Königreich Preussen gelegenen Domanial Guts Neidenburg [Akta gruntowe majątku domenalnego Nidzica]"
                            Daty: 1808 - 1837
                            Indexy: Jedwabno

and this one: Zespół: 42/288/0 Sąd Obwodowy w Nidzicy » Seria: 137.1 Akta gruntowe » Jednostka: 7573
                            "Grundakten von Lipnicken (Lipniken)"
                            Daty: 1776 - 1869
                            Indexy: Freynhagen, Carl

Lipniki is north of Jedwabno (distance: 3,5 km).

cheers.
                            Zuletzt geändert von DoroJapan; 19.07.2019, 20:07.

Kommentar

• AKocur
                              Erfahrener Benutzer

Good find!

Obviously, the indexing is incorrect in transcribing the FN as Treynhagen. It does say Freynhagen in the document itself, as well as a few other things that aren't indexed at all.
                              So here's what's said in the document itself:

Name: Wilhelm Otto Emil Freynhagen, born 1. Oct 1855, bapt. 28. Oct 1855
                              Father: Carl Freynhagen, Wiesenbau Techniker
                              Mother: Natalie née Elwitz
                              I can't read all the godparents properly. That's probably something for the Lesehilfe.

Since Carl's job is not Gastwirth (inn keeper) in this document, I've taken another look at the other children's documents.

1851 (birth Johann Carl Hugo) Gastwirth
                              1853 (birth Ludwig Emil Ferdinand) Wiesenbauer
                              1854 (death Ludwig Emil Ferdinand) Wiesenmeister ...? (can't read the 2. word properly)
                              1855 (birth Wilhelm Otto Emil) Wiesenbau Techniker
                              1858 (birth Franz Julius Richard) Wiesenbauer
                              1860 (birth Theodor Hermann Ewald) Wiesenbau-...u...eher (can't read that properly)
                              1862 (death Franz Julius Richard) Wiesenbauer

I'd take a look at the Grundakten document for Carl Freynhagen that DoroJapan linked. It's very likely that it's your Carl Freynhagen.

As for Cammin, that's a possibility, but not necessarily the most likely option. It's simply the only hit we get online for that name, but as lots of places aren't online yet, we certainly don't have a good coverage when searching. He could just as well have been born in a place that isn't indexed online yet.

Greetings,
                              Antje

Kommentar

• Freienhagen
                                Benutzer

Hello

After a long time waiting, I obtained a land census.I am asking for help in translating

Fotosik.pl to idealne miejsce na Twoje zdjęcia i realizowanie pasji fotografią.

Greetings
                                Robert

Kommentar

Lädt...
                                X