• Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • Slagerij
    Benutzer

Suchte Informationen über ein Deserteur von Napoleons Armee

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

Mein Name ist Klaas und ich lebe in die Niederlande.
    Ich spreche nicht so gut Deutsch und Ich hoffe, dass es Ihnen nichts ausmacht, dass ich vorgehe in Englisch.

Dear Sir, Madam

I would like to find some information regarding a forefather, who deserted from Napoleon's army, when they marched through Vorpommern.
    Is there a website on which I can search through archives and, hopefully find some information about this issue ?

The story goes like this:

A forefather of me had to join Napoleon's army to go to Moscow.
    He, and another guy from our village, deserted from the Grande Armée when they marched through Vorpommern.
    My forefather landed on a farm, got work and met a nice girl. She liked him as well and as it goes: They got married
    They got some children and after some time, my forefather decided to go back to The Netherlands.
    His wife went to The Netherlands as well. They got more children and a few generations later: here am I.

I have already done some research in Dutch archives but are not able to find more information about this girl from Vorpommern.

This is what we know:
    Pouwel (Paul) Dunnink. Born: 12 Dec 1790 in Staphorst (The Netherlands)
    He had to go to Moscow in 1813.
    He married Frederika Hendrika Dorothea Leopolds from Vorpommern. Born: 10 Nov. 1788
    The parents of Frederika were: Heinrich Leopold and Maria Ijerken (?)
    The got some children, when they were still in Vorpommern:
    Karel Dunnink. Born 6 Nov 1823.
    Christaan Dunnink (Date of birth unknown)
    Henderika (Hendrika) Dunnink (Date of birth unknown)
    Frederik Dunnink (Date of birth unknown)
    Back in The Netherlands they got antoher son, in 1827.
    So, the timespan is 14 years, between 1813 and 1827.

On documents regarding the marriages and death of Hendrika as place of birth is mentioned:
    Heinriks Ruhe, Heinrichs-Ruhe an Heinrich Ruhr

I did some searching and it looks like these places do not exsist.
    There is a place, near Torgelow, that has the name Heinrichsruh.
    Could it be that this is the place where they lived ?

We would love to know the village or city where my ancestors lived, but can't find any information about it.
    Any information about them, their time in Vorpommern or any related info is more than welcome !
    Is there an online archive where we can search, or do you know other sources where we can look into ?

I hope you can help us a bit on this !

Thanks in advance !
  • katrinkasper

Hello,
    according to this entry

Heinrichsruh should be place where the family lived.

Kommentar

• Wolfg. G. Fischer
      Erfahrener Benutzer

Guten Abend,

ja, Katrin, das scheint eine ganz heiße Spur zu sein.

Mit besten Grüßen
      Wolfgang

Kommentar

• Maria Barbara
        Erfahrener Benutzer

regiment?

Do you know which regiment your ancestor belonged to?

Maria Barbara

Kommentar

• Beggusch
          Erfahrener Benutzer

Heinrichsruh

I can't speak english. ....

1926 lived in Heinrichsruh Anna, Bruno, Hermann, Karl and Paul LEOPOLD.

Kommentar

• Slagerij
            Benutzer

Hello,

Thank you for replying !

I do not know the regiment my ancester belonged to.
            There is an archive in The Netherlands that has all the names of those who had to go into Napoleon's army. I know the family names of at least two men from our village who had to serve, but they both do not exsist in the archive.

Zuletzt geändert von Slagerij; 26.03.2017, 20:56.

Kommentar

• Slagerij
              Benutzer

Guten Abend Beggusch,

Mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut. Also ich hoffe, dass Sie mich verstehen. Gibt es Informationen über diese Familie Leopold, zwischen 1810 und 1830? Eine Ehe mit jemandem, der nicht einen deutschen Namen hat?

Kommentar

• Maria Barbara
                Erfahrener Benutzer

Staphorst

Jean Corneille Slagter, 1.69 meters tall, carpenter, Staphorst, born in 1792, served in the 123th regiment, 5. Bat. 4. Company. He deserted on the 26th of december 1813. (Archives Vincennes Paris)
                If you know the regiment of Pouwel Dunnink it would possible to find him in the archive of Vincennes.
                Viele Grüße
                Maria Barbara

Kommentar

• focke13
                  Erfahrener Benutzer

Hallo

Hallo
                  Surname leopold 163 treffer

Mfg
                  Focke13

Kommentar

• Slagerij
                    Benutzer

Hello, Maria Barbara,
                    Thank you for your reply !

The story goes that Pouwel (Pauwel, Paul) Dunnink deserted together with a guy from a neighbouring village who had the family name "Groen". The archive of the Dutch institute of military history, in which soldiers are written down who served in the French army, there is this one soldier. He served in the "85e Regiment Infanterie van Linie". So, chances are they served in the same regiment.
                    Is there a search machine for: Archives Vincennes Paris. I looked for it, but could not find it.
                    Zuletzt geändert von Slagerij; 26.03.2017, 23:05.

Kommentar

• focke13
                      Erfahrener Benutzer

Hallo

Hallo
                      Have you look in schweden?

Riksarkivet bevarar vårt gemensamma minne.Vi värnar rätten till demokratisk insyn och den enskildes rättssäkerhet samt skapar vägar till kunskap om vår framtid och vårt förflutna.Arkiv, riksarkivet, krigsarkivet, Svensk arkivinformation, mediakonverteringscentrum, mkc, digitalisering, digitalisera, skanning, svensk museitjänst, smt, landsarkivet i Göteborg, landsarkivet i Härnösand, landsarkivet i Lund, landsarkivet i Uppsala, landsarkivet i Vadstena, landsarkivet i Visby, landsarkivet i Östersund, Värmlandsarkiv, Riksarkivet, heraldik *, heraldisk *, heraldiska vapen, heraldiska symboler, heraldiska nämnden, landskapsvapen, landskapssymboler, riksvapnet, sveriges flagga, svenska flaggan, diplomatarium, släktforskning, släktforska

Schwedisch-Pommern war der (westliche) Teil des Herzogtums Pommern, mit dem infolge der Teilung Pommerns nach dem Aussterben des Greifenhauses im Westfälischen Frieden 1648 der König von Schweden innerhalb des Heiligen Römischen Reichs belehnt worden war. Nachdem Teile Schwedisch-Pommerns bereits im Frieden von Saint-Germain 1679 und 1720 im Frieden von Stockholm an Brandenburg-Preußen übergegangen waren, trat Schweden auf dem Wiener Kongress 1815 auch das restliche Gebiet an Preußen ab.

Mfg
                      Focke13
                      Zuletzt geändert von focke13; 27.03.2017, 06:17.

Kommentar

• Gandalf

Hallo,

Heinrichsruh gehörte zum Kirchspiel Ferdinandshof. In der Abschrift von Otto Bruchwitz taucht der Name Leopold im Geburtsregister zwischen 1785 und 1795 nicht auf ....

MfG

Kommentar

• Maria Barbara
                          Erfahrener Benutzer

85e de ligne

As far as I know Vincennes has no search engine. I found the soldier Jaas? (Jans?) Groen born on 30th of october 1791 in Rouveen (Roeveen?) He served in the 85th regiment. (No. 13808) He was a prisoner of war since 16th january 1814 hospital Torgau.
                          I don’t know for sure if he was the friend of your Pouwel (Paul) Dunnink or somebody else.
                          Maria Barbara

Kommentar

• Slagerij
                            Benutzer

In the churchbooks of Ferdinandshof I found a lot of "Leopolds", but I cannot find the birth of children with a not-German familyname... https://familysearch.org/search/reco...n_id=(1874205)

Maria, can I ask you where you found this information ? In the archives of the Dutch Institute of Military History, I found this men "Groen" as well, but there is no information about hospitals or prisoner of war issues.
                            Zuletzt geändert von Slagerij; 27.03.2017, 22:50.

Kommentar

• Slagerij
                              Benutzer

I think I found him and his regiment: https://www.archieven.nl/nl/zoeken?m...0&mip3=dunnink

Kommentar

Lädt...
                              X