Zurück   Ahnenforschung.Net Forum > Foren für Genealogie in anderen Ländern > Internationale Familienforschung > Requests in English / Anfragen in englischer Sprache
Hier klicken, falls Sie Ihr Kennwort vergessen haben.

Hinweise

Antwort

Themen-Optionen Thema durchsuchen Ansicht
Alt 07.03.2011, 18:34
sharijob sharijob ist offline
Neuer Benutzer

Standard Revensdorf, Gettorf, Lindau

My family came from the Revensdorf, Gettorf, Lindau area. They emigrated to the US in the 1800's. The spellings of the names may have been changed. These names repeat over and over in my tree. Krabbenhoft (Krabbenhoeft), Johnk (Joehnke) Wright (Wriedt), Jess, Poehls, (Pohls, Puhl,) HInz, Schroeder, and Kuehl and Rehder. My history library here told me that the book an ancestor wrote that has the family tree in the US is in the library in Kiel also., It is Krabbenhoft and Kin and is supposed to be in the Schleswig Holstein Library in Kiel. I would like to track my family into Germany and can't speak German. Any help anybody could give me would be appreciated. I am told there are still Krabbenhofts in Germany. Wulf C Krabbenhoft, 1788 was the father of Wulf F Krabbenhoft. who was the father of Wulf Christian Krabbenhoft. I have a list of some of the family born in Germany and died in the US if anybody else is looking. I have somebody who will translate German for me if anybody writes in German onlu.
Alt 15.06.2011, 13:32
Commander Commander ist offline
Neuer Benutzer

Standard Revensdorf

hi,
I am living in Revensdorf. There are several Krabbenhoeft s, the mayor of the little town is a Krabbenhoeft. I speak perfectly American, since I was stationed as a german naval officer several times in your great country ... Norfolk, and D.C.
At the moment I am stationed in Naples, Italy, however, am back in Revensdorf several times a year. Perhaps I can help you a little bit ...
The actual name of the community is Lindau with the zip code 24214. So if you want to find more Krabbenhoefts, you might use the following link which is a link to find telefonnumbers in germany ... put in the name (Krabbenhoeft) and the zip code 24214 or Revensdorf ...www.dasoertliche.de

I am not originally from there, but bought a house in this quite little rural community close to the Kiel Canal. I wanted to move to the US since my wife and I liked it very much over there, however, the regulations are too strict. So, we are going to stay here ...which is almost as good .. If you need more help and in case I can ... I should be able to do ... but think about it ... I am not always there.

ciao from Napoli and Gruesse aus Revensdorf
Erwin
Alt 21.06.2013, 12:15
Histroy Histroy ist offline
Benutzer

Standard

Hello, I read your request in Ahnennet. It's been a while though, maybe I can still help. I Krabbenhöfts from Revenadorf in my family tree. (klothilda@gmx.de)
Antwort

Lesezeichen

Stichworte
gettorf , johnk , krabbenhoft , revensdorf , schleswig-holstein

Themen-Optionen Thema durchsuchen
Thema durchsuchen:

Erweiterte Suche
Ansicht