• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • Bergheim
    Benutzer

Josef und Matilda Scherbel (geb. Schreppel), Rothenkirchen bzw. Meiningen

Josef Scherbel heiratete am 25. Juli 1901 Matilda Schreppel. Sie war am 27. Oktober 1877 in Meiningen geboren. Ihre Tochter Frida wurde in Steinbach, Sachsen getauft. Die Familie emigrierte im 1919 nach Schweden. Weiss jemand ob Josef und Matilda einige Geschwister hatten und ob diese dann einige Nachfahren haben?
  • Andree_Johnsson
    Neuer Benutzer

Svar

Hej Bergheim,

Jag har lite svar på det du söker. Se om du kan svara mig här eller maila mig på andre.johnsson@oktv.se.

Mvh

Kommentar

• Horst von Linie 1
      Erfahrener Benutzer

Andree,

Bergheim war von 90 Minuten im Forum angemeldet.
      Er wird sich vermutlich bald bei Dir melden.
      Falls im Eifer des Gefechts die Anrede mal wieder vergessen gegangen sein sollte, wird sie hiermit mit dem Ausdruck allergrößten Bedauerns in folgender Art und Weise nachgeholt:
      Guten Morgen/Mittag/Tag/Abend. Grüß Gott! Servus.
      Gude. Tach. Juten Tach. Hi. Hallo.

Und zum Schluss:
      Freundliche Grüße.

Kommentar

• Andree_Johnsson
        Neuer Benutzer

Danke Horst,

Unschuldigung meinem Deutsch, es sind sehr slecht.

I'll just write this in english, otherwise it will be hard to understand.

Joseph Scherbel was my great great grandfather. My grandfather Kurt never talked about the german side of the family, but I've decided to try to find it. We know nothing passed Joseph and Matilde. Lots of conflicting stories about when, how and why they came to Bromölla.

They had 2 daugthers actually, Frieda and Irma. They are all recorded as immigrants in 1919 to Bromölla, Sweden.

Joseph is said to be born in Rothenkirchen 1879. I don't know which Rothenkrichen, and I can't find any records of him online. He is said to have served in the war, and I will try to write to the Federal Archives to see if I can find anything about his service.

I can also not find anything about a Matilde Schreppel being born in Meiningen in 1877. I don't know how much of the church books that actually are made searchable online.

Kommentar

• iClaudia
          Benutzer

Hi Andree,

Rothenkirchen is a small village north of Kronach in the lovely Franconian Forest area. Scherbel is a quite common name there.

Currently there are no records online, but they could be released soon, when the arch diocese Bamberg is ready for bringing their archives online on Matricula.

Greetings

Claudia

Kommentar

Lädt...
          X