• ParibasWest
    Erfahrener Benutzer

[gelöst] Wilhelm Reul church records in Latin

Quelle bzw. Art des Textes: church records
    Jahr, aus dem der Text stammt: 1773
    Ort/Gegend der Text-Herkunft: Bommersheim
    Namen um die es sich handeln sollte:

Hello,
    Please help me and translate the 3 documents of Wilhelm Reul.
    Thank you very much,
    Gloria
    Angehängte Dateien
  • Ramanujan
    Erfahrener Benutzer

Hi Gloria,
    here my translation with remarks in brackets

1st Marriage on October 4 [although cutt-off] 1773 between
    Wilhelm Reul from Calbach, legitimate son of Philipp Reul and his deceased wife Susanna
    and
    Anna Ursula Becht from Bommersheim, legitimate daughter of Nicolas Becht and his deceased wife Margarethe.
    Witnesses: Johann Adam Best and Henrich Koch [married Feb. 16, 1768 to Maria Elisabeth Becht]

2nd Marriage on November 4, 1787(?) between
    Wilhelm Reul (* 1746, + 1818), widower in Bommersheim
    and
    Ursula Meister (* 1755) from Bommersheim, legitimate daughter of shoemaker Adam Meister and his deceased wife Agatha
    Witnesses: Adam Best and Adam Meister, the bride‘s father

Baptism on May 12. 1791
    Wilhelm, legitimate son of Wilhelm Reul, bricklayer, and his wife Ursula Meister
    Godfather: Wilhelm, legitimate son of peasant Nicolas Meister and his wife Magdalena.
    He died October 3, 1800 (1809?)

Notes:
    - From the baptism entry on April 13 of Ursula Meister you can see that the maiden name of Nicolas Meister‘s wife Magdalena was Reul [marriage Nov. 3, 1772 in Bommersheim]. Ursula married 1818, her godmother was Ursula, legitimate daughter of shoemaker Wendelin Meister and his wife Catharina.
    - Catharina Reul, bapt. Sep. 19, 1788 in Bommersheim (Parents: Wilhelm Reul/Ursula Meister)
    - Maria Elisabeth Reul, marr. Nov. 18, 1776 in Bommersheim to Peter Wolf

Best regards,
    Ramanujan
    Zuletzt geändert von Ramanujan; 23.06.2017, 16:13.

Kommentar

• ParibasWest
      Erfahrener Benutzer

Thank you for the translation and the notes. I found the Reul family in Bommersheim when I was searching for Holzmeister. (Peter married Catherine in Kronberg but I was not able to find her grandfather Conrad's birth place.) That will continue after the Holzmeister search is at a stopping point. Another interesting point is that Peter's father was from Calbach and Wilhelm Reul in this document is also from Calbach!

I appreciate your help!
      Gloria

Kommentar

Lädt...
      X