Zurück   Ahnenforschung.Net Forum > Foren für Genealogie in anderen Ländern > Internationale Familienforschung > Requests in English / Anfragen in englischer Sprache
Hier klicken, falls Sie Ihr Kennwort vergessen haben.

Hinweise

Antwort

Themen-Optionen Thema durchsuchen Ansicht
Alt 22.03.2014, 22:18
Sari89Fin Sari89Fin ist offline
Neuer Benutzer

Standard Looking for relatives in Thalheim

Can you help me find information about my ancestor (Tuulikki Vahtera), her family or some other information what happen when she lives in Germany. She born to Finland and meet some soldier which name was Fritz (or something like that in 1939) and she moved between 1940-44 to Germany. I'm not sure what happen to my great-aunt, but she meets man which called Helmut or some like that and their lived in Thalheim. My father and aunt know that their last information was that they lived Thalheim, and the last time when they saw her, was in 60s when she visit in Finland see her sisters and their children. She might be dead also, and I think she's name was Vahtera also in Germany, because I don't think so that she was marriage.
And I think it also might help if I say that if I'm correct, my great-aunt born in Vyborg in 1906-1914 but I think she lived in Tampere (Finland) before she went to Germany.

And if she is died, I want to know where she buried and when it happen? And if there is someone who might even remember my great-aunt or tell me something about her. Maybe some day I will write this also in our family book and tell my own kids, what happen to my relatives and where they lived and other things like that.

Sincerely,

Sari Koskinen
Nokia, Finland
Alt 13.09.2014, 18:40
Benutzerbild von Hemaris fuciformis
Hemaris fuciformis Hemaris fuciformis ist offline weiblich
Erfahrener Benutzer

Standard

Hello Sari,

could you first of all tell which Talheim you are talking about ?

Town in Saxony or ??? But this would have been in the 1960s in Eastern Germany - I don`t know wether your aunt could have traveled to Finland from the DDR.
Gemeindeteile:
Greetings
Christine
Antwort

Lesezeichen

Themen-Optionen Thema durchsuchen
Thema durchsuchen:

Erweiterte Suche
Ansicht