Benutzer

Bilder aus Wuppertal

Die Suche betrifft das Jahr oder den Zeitraum: 1966
    Genaue Orts-/Gebietseingrenzung: Wuppertal
    Konfession der gesuchten Person(en):
    Bisher selbst durchgeführte Internet-Recherche (Datenbanken):
    Zur Antwortfindung bereits genutzte Anlaufstellen (Ämter, Archive):

Hallo

My German is not so good so I will write in English. I have found mysterious picture and on reverse I have found this information:

Foto K.u.B Lichte
    13.7.66 A658
    Wuppertal

Is somebody know where this foto studio was ? or how can I find this studio ? I'm trying to find people from this picture and that's first step to do this. Please for any hepl !

Viele Grüße

Frons
  • Christian40489
    Erfahrener Benutzer

Hi Frons,
    you might be lucky. Still today there is fotoshop called
    Diana Lichte-Howanietz
    Döppersberg Fußgängertunnel
    42103 Wuppertal - Elberfeld
    Nordrhein-Westfalen
    Germany
    The owner is a lady with a compound name. Possibly she is a descendant of the Lichtes from 1966. Same name, same profession, maybe it's not just coincedence.
    Best regards
    Christian
    suche für mein Projekt www.Familienforschung-Freisewinkel.de alles zum Namen Freisewinkel, Fresewinkel, Friesewinkel.

Kommentar

• wuppernixe
      Erfahrener Benutzer

Hallo Christian,

die Adresse "Fußgängertunnel Döppersberg" gibt es in Wuppertal nicht mehr. Dieser ist unserer Riesenbaustelle vor dem Bahnhof zum Opfer gefallen. Ein Fotogeschäft oder Labor mit diesem Namen habe ich im Telefonbuch oder bei Google nicht finden können. Lediglich eine Diana H. in Haan.
      Ich kann leider nicht so gut Englisch, vielleicht kannst Du das Frons mitteilen.

LG Annemarie

Kommentar

• Frons
        Benutzer

Danke schön @Christian und @Annemarie für Antworten. Ich werde versuche auf Deutsch schreiben. Ich verstehe das Fußgängertunnel Döppersberg strasse existiren nicht so was strasse ist da jetz ? Vielleicht diese Fotogeschäft existiren nich mehr oder Sie haben einen neuen Namen ? Entschuldigung für meine Deutsch.

Frons

Kommentar

• Christian40489
          Erfahrener Benutzer

Hi Frons,
          you understood perfectly well what Annemarie has reported. As there is currently a huge construction area in front of the Station in Elberfeld the shop of Diana Lichte-Howanietz has been meanwhile closed. Annemarie has figured out that there is a private entry in for Diane Lichte-Howanietz in the phonebook af Haan (local neighbourhood). If you want we could try and talk to this lady and see if she is a descendant of the 1960ies Lichtes.
          Best Reagrds
          Christian
          suche für mein Projekt www.Familienforschung-Freisewinkel.de alles zum Namen Freisewinkel, Fresewinkel, Friesewinkel.

Kommentar

• Frons
            Benutzer

Hallo Christian,

It could be great to talk with this lady ! If it's not a problem for you I would like to ask you to try talk with this lady. I can send you this picture, if she is a descendant of Lichtes maybe she will recognize someone from this picture or maybe she has some record of Lichts clients. It can be very useful.

Viele Grüße

Frons

Kommentar

• Christian40489
              Erfahrener Benutzer

Hi Frons,
              i will gladly try to talk to the lady. In order to understand your exact interest please send me your questions and some background information together with your emal addess by PN. (Ahnenforschung.net does not allow to publish email addreses here.) I will then revert to you by email.
              Regards
              Christian

Kommentar

• Frons
                Benutzer

I send message to your PN Christian.

Best regards
                Frons

Kommentar

• Frons
                  Benutzer

I send message to your PN Christian.

Best regards
                  Frons