Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • lehrer
    Benutzer

Heiratsvertrag/Ehevertrag von Überlebenden von Bergen-Belsen

Die Suche betrifft das Jahr oder den Zeitraum: 1945-50's
    Genaue Orts-/Gebietseingrenzung: Bergen-Belsen, Hamburg
    Konfession der gesuchten Person(en): Jüdisch
    Bisher selbst durchgeführte Internet-Recherche (Datenbanken): Standesamt Bergen
    Zur Antwortfindung bereits genutzte Anlaufstellen (Ämter, Archive): Standesamt Bergen

Hallo,

Ich suche nach einen Ehevertrag von ein paar, die nach dem Ende des Krieges im DP-Camp Bergen-Belsen heirateten.

Die Stadt Bergen riet mir, mit Hamburg zu überprüfen, da die Stadt Bergen konnte die Dokumente nicht finden. Die Stadt Bergen haben mir erklärt, dass Hamburg hat möglicherweise das Zertifikat in ihren Archiven.

Ich habe nicht in der Lage noch mehr zu erfahren über das Zertifikat für die Suche. Ich habe die Archive der Hamburg kontaktiert, aber sie haben noch nicht beantworten.

Gibt es einen anderen Weg, um das Zertifikat zu bekommen? Habe ich einen Fehler gemacht? Habe ich Kontakt mit den falschen Archiven?

Die Namen des Paares sind:
    Lazare Meisels und Reisel Paneth und sie haben nach dem Krieg geheiratet. Es muss zwischen 1945 und den 50er Jahren gewesen sein.

Hoffentlich kann mir jemand helfen?

Grüße und vielen Dank,

Gershon

PS: I am sorry, since my German is not great, I have used Google Translate to translate my text.
  • Kleeschen
    Erfahrener Benutzer

Hi Gershon,

Are Lazare Meisels and Reisel Paneth your ancestors? In Germany all marriage records after 1935 are protected and only descendants of the broom and bride are able to get those records. All older records are usually in the state archives.
    In Hamburg you have the possibility to find out in which registry office your ancestors married. This office is called "Generalregister". But this office just can help you, when you have a proper marriage date.

Do you really mean a "Ehevertrag" (= marriage contract) or do you mean a "Eheregister" (= marriage record)?

Regards,
    Kleeschen
    Gouv. Cherson (Ukraine): Wahler, Oberländer, Schauer, Gutmüller, Schock, Freuer, Her(r)mann, Deschler & Simon
    Batschka (Ungarn/Serbien): Freier, Schock, Fuchs, Nessel, Weingärtner & Simon
    Rems-Murr-Kreis & Krs. Esslingen (Württemberg): Wahler, Bischoff, Stark, Schmid, Eiber & Magnus (Mang)
    Donnersbergkreis (Pfalz): Weingärtner, Gäres (Göres) & Opp
    Krs. Südwestpfalz (Pfalz): Freyer, Stecke, Neuhart & Kindelberger
    Krs. Germersheim (Pfalz): Deschler, Bär, Humbert, Dörrzapf & Stauch

Kommentar

• lehrer
      Benutzer

Dear Kleeschen,

Thank you very much for your wonderful reply.

I am looking on the behalf of the granddaughter of the couple, she has sent me a letter of attorney in which she allows me to get the files on her behalf from the archives.

The couple must have married in the years after the end of the War (after 1944). I estimate that it was between 1945 and the early 50's.

My preference would be to find a Eheregister (I understand that that would be better proof then an Ehevertrag?).

Gershon

Kommentar

• Kleeschen
        Erfahrener Benutzer

Hi Gershon,

Not every couple used to have a marriage contract. Also I don't think that it would be easy to find a marriage contract. I really would recommend to search a marriage record.
        Since you don't know when the couple married, you won't be able to do a inquiry at the "Generalregister". Also I don't think it's possible to ask every registry office in Hamburg to look for a marriage record for this couple.

Since these persons were Jewish, they should have married in the synagogue. I recommend you to contact the Hamburg Jewish synagogue. They should have Jewish records about marriages in those years.
        By clicking on this link you can contact the responsible person in the Jewish sinagogue, Natali Kuhnert. I am sure she will be able to help you.
        If she finds a record for them, you could do a request at the "Generalregister" and get the marriage record of the registry office.

Good luck!

Regards,
        Kleeschen
        Gouv. Cherson (Ukraine): Wahler, Oberländer, Schauer, Gutmüller, Schock, Freuer, Her(r)mann, Deschler & Simon
        Rems-Murr-Kreis & Krs. Esslingen (Württemberg): Wahler, Bischoff, Stark, Schmid, Eiber & Magnus (Mang)

Kommentar

• lehrer
          Benutzer

Dear Kleeschen,

Thank you very veyr much again for your wonderful help.

The couple has married in the DP camp of (former KZ) Bergen-Belsen after the war, which is why they did not mary in the synagogue of Hamburg.
          Here are some links about similar weddings at the DP camp:

Gershon

Kommentar

• Kleeschen
            Erfahrener Benutzer

Hi Gershon,

If they really married in Bergen-Belsen, the registry office Lohheide should have their marriage record. Is this the registry office you contacted? If this registry office does not have this record, they did not marry in Bergen-Belsen. I would recommend you to get a copy of their registration card. There is often something writen about marriages, deaths, children etc.

Regards,
            Kleeschen

Kommentar

• lehrer
              Benutzer

Hi Kleeschen,

I have contacted the civil registry in Bergen.

This was their reply:
              in the marriage books of the registry office to Bergen, Landkreis Celle, and the former registry offices Bergen-Belsen, Lohheide and Sülze, now to Bergen, Landkreis Celle, a marriage ceremony is not recorded by the two people. Therefore, the called have not closed the marriage before a registrar of the precalled registry offices.

Presumably it concerns a form-invalid Rabbinatsehe before the Jewish Comitee in the DP-Camp at that time Bergen-Belsen. These marriages are for the German legal area only legal has come about if Hamburg was applied by the partners up to a registration 31.12.1951 of the marriage ceremony with the main registry office.

The main registry office Hamburg, Borgfelder Straße 64, 20537 Hamburg gives other information to you. The registry office needs the date of the marriage ceremony as well as the emigration and the dates of birth of the married couples, so that in the documents the search can be limited.
              That is why I tried to contact Hamburg.

Gershon

Kommentar

• Kleeschen
                Erfahrener Benutzer

Hi Gershon,

I also would recommend to contact the main registry office in Hamburg.
                This registry office does not exist anymore, the "Standesamt Hamburg-Mitte" is the replacement for this registry office.

Standesamt Hamburg-Mitte
                Borgfelder Straße 64
                20537 Hamburg

Email: standesamt[at]hamburg-mitte.hamburg.de
                Phone: +49 40 428280

I do not know where records from the DP-camp Bergen-Belsen are archived, I would assume that the Jewish synagogue in Hannover could help you. They could have the rabbi's marriage records.

Regards,
                Kleeschen

Kommentar

• lehrer
                  Benutzer

Dear Kleeschen,

I will need to check this.

Thank you very much,

Gershon

Kommentar

Lädt...
                  X