Zurück   Ahnenforschung.Net Forum > Ehemalige deutsche (Siedlungs-)Gebiete > Pommern Genealogie
Hier klicken, falls Sie Ihr Kennwort vergessen haben.

Hinweise

Antwort

Themen-Optionen Thema durchsuchen Ansicht
Alt 23.07.2017, 18:05
lokomotiv2 lokomotiv2 ist offline
Neuer Benutzer

Standard Familie Kautz

Hi! I know the forum is German, but I hope I can maybe get some information on my ancestors in here! The German part of my family came from Kreis Pyritz in Pommern. The surname was Kautz. The furthes that I've reached was Christian Kautz, son of Christian Kautz. Christian Jr was born in Pyritz and died in Pyritz in 1866. He had numerous siblings, one of them was Frau Ottorf (no first name mentioned unfortunately). He had numerous children with Wilhelmine Klewe(r?) from Wildenbruch bei Bahn, Kr. Pyritz. Christian and Wilhelmine had three children - Wilhelm, Marie and Karl (my great-greatgrandfather). Wilhelm was a military man who served as Unteroffizer in Infanterie-Regiment Prinz Moritz von Anhalt-Dessau (5th Pomeranian Regiment)? and had numerous children with Anna Maria Hohn from Gross Rischow. Some members of the family moved to Kiel, Berlin and other parts of Germany.. If anyone knows anything at all that would be great!
Alt 25.07.2017, 07:56
Benutzerbild von Scherfer
Scherfer Scherfer ist offline
Erfahrener Benutzer

Standard

Hello lokomotiv2,

I assume that the following post (and attached tree) is yours as well?

https://www.ancestry.com/boards/loca.../mb.ashx?pnt=1

I once thought that I was related to a Kautz family - I am not. But this is, why I did some searches for this name. I do not know if you are aware that there once was a Kautz family association in Germany. If you go to the Familysearch book section and type in "Kautz", there will be several hits "Familiengeschichte der Stämme Kautz". Yes, it is in German... Unfortunately, I was not able to find out any contact data for this family association nowadays, I assume it is not existent anymore.

In these books, it is stated that the family Kautz is common in Germany nowadays, but that before 1600 there have been mainly three occurrences of the name, one of those three being East Pomerania with a center on the regions of Schlawe and Stolp. I looked through the genealogical information in the book, but could not find a clear link to your ancestry so far. But I think it is good to keep this book in mind, since I assume that your line must be somehow connected to this ancestral Kautz line in East Pomerania.

For example, have a look at the local heritage book of Arnshagen near Stolp. It has lots of entries for the family name Kautz:

http://www.online-ofb.de/namelist.ph...nachname=KAUTZ

As another piece of information, are you aware of the available church books from Pyritz on Familysearch? On the German website

https://www.pommerscher-greif.de/kir...is-pyritz.html

you will not only find the direct links to the according church books on Familysearch, but also find summary PDFs with the content and respective pages in the church books.

I quickly looked up the burial entry for Christian Kautz on 5 September 1866:

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/...703&cc=1874205

The entry states that at his death Christian Kautz had been 64 years and 9 months old. Hence, his birth date must have been around November/December 1801. I could not find his baptism though at this time in the Kyritz church books.

I am not sure if this is helpful for you, but maybe it gives at least some food for thought.

Best wishes!
Antwort

Lesezeichen

Themen-Optionen Thema durchsuchen
Thema durchsuchen:

Erweiterte Suche
Ansicht