Mikolajczak born in Promno 1869. Schooling in Wenglewo 1880-1883, birth paper from Pudewitz 1883

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • kaliningrad
    Benutzer

Mikolajczak born in Promno 1869. Schooling in Wenglewo 1880-1883, birth paper from Pudewitz 1883

Die Suche betrifft das Jahr oder den Zeitraum:
    Genaue Orts-/Gebietseingrenzung:
    Konfession der gesuchten Person(en):
    Bisher selbst durchgeführte Internet-Recherche (Datenbanken):
    Zur Antwortfindung bereits genutzte Anlaufstellen (Ämter, Archive):

Hi,
    I am sorry but I don't know that much German.

My Great-Grandfather, Stanislaus Mikolajczak, was born 22 April 1869 in Promno. I have two papers that say that. Both papers give his father's name as Joseph Mikolajczak. Possibly, Joseph was a Groom for horses ("Fornels" in Polish). One paper gives his mother's name but it is torn and missing portions. I can possibly say her name is Brigida (geb.) K....... (can't say for sure her birth name). Stanislaus went to school in Wenglewo from April 1880 to April 1883 per a school graduation report done in March 1883. I think he and his family came to the US in 1883, but I have no proof the parents Joseph and Brigida (?) did. The school paper was from Wenglewo, and the Birth paper was from Pudewitz.

Stanislaus possibly has a sister named Margaret who was born in June 1868. I have no absolute birth record for her or her parents names.

Does anyone here have relations in Promno who are or who are connected to this Mikolajczak family that would have been there at least in 1869?

Thank You,

Kasia
    USA
  • hermie
    Erfahrener Benutzer

Hello Kasia,

Hello ,

Do you know these side already ?

greetings from germany

Heiko
    Suche in M-V: FN "Bekendorf, Brüning, Krüger, Krull, Hartig, Frick, Gads, Schwarz, Hintz, Schmidt, Täge, Winkelmann, Witthohn, Poels, Schliemann, Krohn, Knaak, Hagedorn, Daniels, Magerfleisch, Luckow, Krei(y), Eschenhagen, Richter, Schade, Heidtman"
    Pommern: FN "Jahnke, Kretschmer, Wolter, Lade, Beiersdorf, Zander, Kühn, Gehrke, Conrad, Abraham, Mauritz"
    Westpreußen: FN "Her(r)mann, Lezonka, Borowska, Tucholsky"
    USA: FN "Heidtman, Piland" / England: FN "Gehrke, Buxton, Piland"

Kommentar

• kaliningrad
      Benutzer

Thank you, I was aware of them, but they mostly have things in US. I have most of my info on Stanislaus in the US, except as he was before he got to Buffalo, NY, within about 7 years of when he supposedly got to the US. His daughter (my grandmother) was born in NY in 1892. I now am looking to see before the US, while still in Poland.

Kasia

Kommentar

• kaliningrad
        Benutzer

I just searched the Poznan Project and got the parent's marriage: Joseph Mikolajczak and Brigitta Koscielniak married in Uzarzewo in 1859.

Kommentar

• hermie
          Erfahrener Benutzer

Hello,

here the entry of the marriage of Joseph Mikolajczak and Brigitta Koscielniak in Uzarzewo comes in 1859. (annexed as an image) the last entry on the left side.

greetings from germany
          Angehängte Dateien
          Suche in M-V: FN "Bekendorf, Brüning, Krüger, Krull, Hartig, Frick, Gads, Schwarz, Hintz, Schmidt, Täge, Winkelmann, Witthohn, Poels, Schliemann, Krohn, Knaak, Hagedorn, Daniels, Magerfleisch, Luckow, Krei(y), Eschenhagen, Richter, Schade, Heidtman"
          Pommern: FN "Jahnke, Kretschmer, Wolter, Lade, Beiersdorf, Zander, Kühn, Gehrke, Conrad, Abraham, Mauritz"
          Westpreußen: FN "Her(r)mann, Lezonka, Borowska, Tucholsky"
          USA: FN "Heidtman, Piland" / England: FN "Gehrke, Buxton, Piland"

Kommentar

• kaliningrad
            Benutzer

Thank you so very much!

Kommentar

Lädt...
            X