• Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • Cardamom
    Erfahrener Benutzer

Andreas Eber *1848 gesucht

Die Suche betrifft das Jahr oder den Zeitraum: 1848
    Genaue Orts-/Gebietseingrenzung: Nähe Kulmbach/Oberfranken
    Konfession der gesuchten Person(en): evang.
    Bisher selbst durchgeführte Internet-Recherche (Datenbanken): KB Melkendorf, KU-St. Petri, Peesten; gedbas, ancestry, GFF
    Zur Antwortfindung bereits genutzte Anlaufstellen (Ämter, Archive):

Liebe Mitforscher,

um möglicherweise gemeinsame Vorfahren zu finden mit einem Match aus meiner ftDNA-Untersuchung suche ich nach der Herkunft von

Andreas Eber, geb. am 09.02.1848 vermutlich nahe Kulmbach/ Ofr.
    und seiner Ehefrau
    Florentine Kispert/ Küspert, geb. um 1855.

Dass er 1885 auswanderte, weiss ich, aber amerikan. Quellen wissen anscheinend auch keinen Geburtsort.
    Meine bisherigen "Eber"-Vorfahren kommen aus Katschenreuth, aber da findet sich nichts in den KB (siehe Fragebogen oben).
    Andreas Eber hatte vor der Auswanderung mit seiner Frau (wenn man einem ancestry-Stammbaum glauben darf) in Deutschland noch die Kinder
    - Karl Eber (geb. 24.02.1875)
    - Christi(a)ne (geb. Dez 1872)
    - Katharina (geb. 14.03. 1877)
    - Barbara (geb 1880)
    - Adam (geb 1883)

Ich rechne jetzt nicht mit schnellen Funden, aber vielleicht ergibt sich mit der Zeit etwas.

liebe Grüße
    Cornelia
  • maxeber
    Neuer Benutzer

Hallo! Sind Sie meine Cousine?

Ich kann nicht sehr hilfreich sein, da ich einen Übersetzer benutze, aber ich bin Andreas 'dritter amerikanischer Ur-Enkel durch seinen Sohn Karl/Charles. Ich weiß nicht, wo er geboren wurde, aber die Schiffsrekord sagte Bavaria. Das ist so viel wie ich konnte. Sie glauben, dass die Eber aus Katschenreuth stammen?

Kommentar

• Cardamom
      Erfahrener Benutzer

Hello maxeber,
      nice, even great to meet you! Sure I would like to be your cousin. I will tell you the story:

I found a match in ftDNA family finder and I looked up the ancestry.
      There I found Andreas Eber. Eber is the only common name in our ancestries, so I assume the Eber family is the connection.
      If you are also related to Andreas Eber, the same for you: Only we need to find the common ancestor of Andreas Eber and my Eber family.
      I live in Bavaria, especially in Franconia (Northern Bavaria) where I did a lot of family research. "Eber" and also "Kispert/Kuespert" are well known names in the area around Kulmbach, where my ancestors lived.
      Until now I could not find Andreas Eber in the churchbooks of Katschenreuth, Melkendorf, Kulmbach St. Petri, I hoped a german guy coud help to find him ...

Waiting for your answer.
      Cornelia
      Zuletzt geändert von Cardamom; 30.12.2016, 18:41.

Kommentar

• maxeber
        Neuer Benutzer

Nice to meet you! I'm so intrigued to possibly finding family still in Germany, it's very exciting! Sorry to not respond earlier....USA is very tumultuous as you can imagine.

I too would love to find more information and how you are connected! I am a member of Ancestry not ftDNA. Can you download your DNA from site so I could compare on gedmatch.com? We might have good clue how we are connected.

All I know about Andreas and Florentine is that they left on a ship from Bremen and they wrote down Bavaria as their original home and his occupation was a farmer. I have a picture of Andreas's son Karl/Charles, my great great grandfather, if you would like to see.

I would also like to learn who Andreas' parents are and where they lived. Where is Eber in your family? Maybe we can track backwards.

So very glad to meet you!! Hopefully someone can help us!

Kommentar

• maxeber
          Neuer Benutzer

Hi Cornelia

Name Andreas Eber
          Event Type Immigration
          Event Date 13 Nov 1885
          Event Place Baltimore, Baltimore, Maryland, United States
          Gender Male
          Age 38
          Birthplace Bavaria
          Occupation Farmer
          Ship Name Nuernberg
          Birth Year (Estimated) 1847
          Departure Port Bremen
          Literacy Unknown
          Last Place of Residence Fastoria
          Destination Place Illinois
          Transit or Travel Compartment Staying in the USA [Transit]; Steerage [Travel]
          Affiliate Manifest ID 00016067
          Affiliate ARC Identifier

Florentine has same profile, it looks like they decided to stay in Baltimore.

Does Fastoria mean anything to you? I could not find any information, there is a city Fastoria in US but can not see anything in Germany. Could it be a spelling error of Franconia?

Kommentar

• Cardamom
            Erfahrener Benutzer

Hello,
            Nice to hear from you.
            At the Moment i'm Not at home and its Not so easy for
            me to use internet. I have also tree on ancestry, called "csm Stammbaum". Look for the Person Margarete Maria Hoffmann, born Sept. 24th 1920, died 1979.Its my grandmother. But i haven't put all Persons yet into it.
            I will look for other help searching for Andreas Ebert.
            You can send me an Email to cor.z than put the @web.de
            Fastoria means nothing to me, but maybe it needs thinking about it. Franconia was a well known Name and easy to spell in Amerika, dont beleave its Changed into Fastoria.
            Zuletzt geändert von Cardamom; 03.02.2017, 23:50. Grund: Erweitert

Kommentar

• maxeber
              Neuer Benutzer

Hi Cornelia, I sent you an email, but I have some information written down by Teresa Decker, Katherine Eber's daughter that could be valuable. She wrote a city/area where they were from in Bavaria, we think it might say Friedberg. Would that be of any help?

I found your free on Ancestry, I will message you there too. Thank you!

Max
              Zuletzt geändert von maxeber; 15.02.2017, 08:27.

Kommentar

Lädt...
              X