Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • Norton67
    Benutzer

ARMBRUST Itzehoe / Blankenese

Die Suche betrifft das Jahr oder den Zeitraum:
    Genauere Orts-/Gebietseingrenzung:
    Fernabfrage vor der Beitragserstellung genutzt [ja/nein]:
    Zur Antwortfindung bereits genutzte Anlaufstellen (Ämter, Archive, Datenbanken):

Hello all,

I'm new to this forum and glad to be here. It looks like a very well run forum.

I have a brickwall at my 4th g'grandfather and his mother. They are Johann Matthias Anton ARMBRUST b. 1789 and his mother Margarethe WENDEL b. 1767. The oldest factual information I have on them is from the 1803 Itzehoe Census. They are listed as Family No. 315 along with H.H.Dammann and daughter M.Dammann. Matthias is listed as the illegitimate son of M. WENDEL who evidently later married Dammann.

I would like to know who Matthias' father was and have hit a brickwall in finding him. Matthias' eldest son Ferdinand Jurgen Friedrich ARMBRUST b. 1815 moved to Blankenese and became a ships captain and later a ship owner after marrying into the TIEMANN family. I have information on that line a it descends directly to me and I'll be glad to share it with anyone who's interested.

Thanks,

Bob A.

Port Orange, FL USA
  • Larissa
    Erfahrener Benutzer

Hello Bob,

I don`t know anything about the WENDEL-Family, but my mothers aunt is married to ERNST DAMMANN (*1928) who is born in Kronsmoor close to Itzehoe. I don`t know if you are interested in the DAMANN-family, but I think there could be a relationship between my mothers uncle and your Damann-family. I don`t have many informtions about the DAMANNS but I could speak to my mothers uncle and search for informations.

Please let me know if you are interested in the DAMANN-family, too. Then I will try to help you.
    Kind regards, Larissa
    Zuletzt geändert von Larissa; 02.04.2013, 12:45.
    Suche Infos zu den Familiennamen:VON LEVERN, LÜBBE, RATHGE, KIEBELSTEIN, SOMMERFRÜCHTE, MEYER ZU UPTRUP, MAßMANN, GRAPENGETER, RADDEN, PAUSTIAN,...

Kommentar

• Norton67
      Benutzer

Dammann

Thank you Larrisa,

I have not really looked into the Dammann line much at all yet. The only connection between Dammann & Armbrust in my family is my 3rd g'grandfather had a half sister named Dammann. She appears in the 1803 Itzehoe Census (Family No. 315) as being 1 year old. For now I'm leaving that on the "back burner" until I get some other things sorted out.

I thank you for your offer however and will gladly give you the little information I have on Dammann.

Sincerely,

Bob

Kommentar

Lädt...
      X